The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Yahoo ranking

stevekristen

affiliate
hi All,

First time i am doing posting in this forums for a query and hope, i will get solution of my problem.

I want to know "Why site is not in the yahoo ranking, I am doing seo for yahoo"

Can any one tell me what is the factor behind the yahoo ranking?

I know little bit yahoo about yahoo optimization like:-

Good Keywords density title and description
Yahoo give the weight to the meta keywords
I know like google yahoo is not depend on the back links but still its depend on the Actual links.

In starting only four pages are indexed in the yahoo now all the pages are indexed in the Yahoo.

I need your help

Thanks

I know like google yahoo is not depend on the back links but still its depend on the Actual links.
Steve,
Can you please clarify what you mean by Google and Yahoo not depending on back links but on the actually links, don't quite understand that part. That is probably the key to your ranking in Yahoo and Google, before i can make any suggestions, please explain the above
Thanks

From my experience Yahoo and MSN for some reason takes longer to index and rank your pages than Google.

Like Temi said - there are only 2 types of links: incoming and outgoing... Which ones you call "actual"?

I think also you are greatly over estimating importance of meta keywords...

Steve, I think the real keyword you need is Patience!

Please share the url of your with us. How long it has been live and we'll take a look.

Steve,
Can you please clarify what you mean by Google and Yahoo not depending on back links but on the actually links, don't quite understand that part. That is probably the key to your ranking in Yahoo and Google, before i can make any suggestions, please explain the above
Thanks

Sorry

Yahoo is not depend on more links like google, Yahoo give the major importance to the ON-Page optimization

I'd be very interested in the answer to this as well. We rank very well in Google (top 10) and get very good traffic from google (approx 85% of our total traffic) - yet we only get 1 or 2 hits per day from yahoo and MSN combined.

If anyone has any advice pls PM me.

Dale

banners
Back