The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Yahoo Answers method?

Yahoo answers plays a big role in top of search engines results. We all know that search engines like Google want to provide relevant content for your questions so this is their way to provide you the best answer and solution.

It works but a lot of times your question might get taken down. You need to have different yahoo answers accounts from different I.p. addresses answer relevant questions. Also make sure these accounts have more than just the 1 answer your trying to drive traffic with.

In the most basic form it is about answering questions related to your particular niche. So for example if someone is asking a question about when the iPad 3 is going to be released you write 2-3 sentences about what you know or may find on the internet and give your website link in the references section. Can't give the affiliate url as it will need to be shortened or domain redirected. Also there are many who will report it so you need to be careful.

In a more advanced form you need to own several yahoo accounts using different IPs. From one IP you post a question "Where can I get free Walmart gift cards?" and from another IP you post your domain link which redirects to your CPA offer. You then come back after a few hours and vote your own reply as "best answer". If you want to work on it further you can also do a bit of SEO so that anyone who searches for the term free Walmart gift cards gets your Yahoo post in the top results.

Pro Tip!

I've talked to some people that spend a good chunk of their time working with Yahoo Answers. Their trick is to answer the question in the most helpful way as possible.

Their trick to getting a backlink as well as dropping your site to make the most money is by sourcing two general popular sites (WikiPedia, Google) and then their site. Rather than having it listed first as a source (which is a red flag) they've found that they've gotten the most traffic by placing their link on the bottom of all the sources.

You need a level 2 account to post clickable links. I've not used YA with CPA but I had great success with CB in my early IM days. Worth a try

Actually by yahoo answer you can benefited two sides one is getting better page rank of your site and another one is gain insufficient knowledge from there.

Yahoo answers was the first place i got my first lead in cpa way back~when they were allowing any level accounts to post questions. I used to create 5 to 10 accounts and ask questions and answer them and picking as best answer.

Their trick to getting a backlink as well as dropping your site to make the most money is by sourcing two general popular sites (WikiPedia, Google) and then their site. Rather than having it listed first as a source (which is a red flag) they've found that they've gotten the most traffic by placing their link on the bottom of all the sources.

Right there...that is a very powerful idea !

You need a level 2 account to post clickable links. I've not used YA with CPA but I had great success with CB in my early IM days. Worth a try

I agree. It is also necessary to post answers and questions not only to one category but in other topics as well. This will prevent you in getting banned.

Yahoo Answers is the first place I got my first driver so cpa back when they were all accounts to ask questions at. I used to create 5 to 10 accounts and ask questions and answer them and pick as best answer.

MI
Back