The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

www.jimac.co.uk benefiting from new algo?

temi

affiliate
One of my most obscured directory seem to be benefiting from the new Google upheval, perhaps because its a free directory?

Submission to Jimac had rising by over 500% in the last 2-3 weeks.... Senior Members of this forum are welcomed to submit their site to Jimac free of charge if their site is not already listed.

I prefer sites with at least PR1 or higher.

The site can be found here

Temi jimac is a really strong directory.
Google has indexed over 4000 pages only proves that.
This is a great opportunity.

Thanks!

Please to hear that, I am just suprised because I have never taking any time to promote it like I have been promoting my directories, it does not make it to the top 10 on my directory list.
Anyway, I am pleased :)

Thanks for the great offer Temi, i will attack the submission page in a couple of minutes:D

Yes Vic, its like a sponsored listing, you link will appear before any other link listed in that category.
Thanks for the listing

Wow and I have never even heard of jimac. You should promote it more often temi. I will submit :D

- MENJ

Temi, this Jimanac directory seems to be quite strong site. According to the linkdomain:mydomain.com -site:mydomain.com query this site provides the 2nd strongest link at Yahoo! Site Explorer.

Brilliant news Bagi, don't quite know how this come about, I have not invested time promoting it.... anyway, you are welcomed to exploit this as you wish for your personal site or our joing project. Just send me whatever you need added to it and on what page or even sitewide (via PM).

I have also noticed a big upturn in submissions to my free directory in the last few weeks. thefreewebsitedirectory.co.uk

MI
Back