The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

[wts]pr7 homepage link 100$/month.offer free a pr6 link

surreypcsupport:

Do you think How much one month about pr7?

I would say it depends on the niche. Industries with high single unit value would pay more than something selling numerous cheap items.

If I were to be able to place a value on a link I would need to know the amount of traffic that link would generate and how targeted that traffic was. Page rank is a bit irrelevant to me.

To describe the value of any link mathematically I would put it like this.

Link value per month = (avg unit sale profit* (number of click throughs per month / conversion rate)) * 0.6

In other words I would be prepared to pay about 60% of the money the link would generate in unit profit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not only the niche but language as well, someone offered to sell me a PR7 link only to see that the site is actually in Chinese

Another person offer me a PR7 link that already has about 40 links on it. A lot of things has to be right for a link to be valued correctly

Not only the niche but language as well, someone offered to sell me a PR7 link only to see that the site is actually in Chinese

Another person offer me a PR7 link that already has about 40 links on it. A lot of things has to be right for a link to be valued correctly

Yes, and if you look at my maths it would take both those factors into account. :)

Yes, you are right temi

banners
Back