The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

writer available for work

sanakhan

affiliate
Hi,
Let's not beat about the bushes and get straight to the point, I am a highly qualified content writer and translator who has been working for over last many years. I can write on any niche with 100% perfection and translate English into German&French and vice versa. In addition, I can write original articles in French.
I am looking forward to work with 2-3 regular clients as I am available to work on daily basis(sometimes I have to work even on weekend and I don't mind), it shows that I am very serious about my writing business. I always prefer quality work and like to work for those who need quality than quantity.
If you are looking for a dedicated writer then I can be your ultimate destination and assure you to provide you quality articles without grammar mistakes.
All you need to do is to provide me with titles and keywords if any and your articles will be done within deadline, in other words you can expect quality work and quick turnaround time from me.
samples; freelancercontentwriter at blogspot dot com
Rate: $5/500 words( English) rate is negotiable( bulk orders are also accepted)
rate: $7/page translation
rate: $5/500 words(French)
If you feel interested send me a PM.
I will be waiting for your reply.

I wouldn't pay $0.01/per word for a content writer, I'd consider it, perhaps if they were a english writer, but otherwise I doubt it, I suggest you change your prices, here's a little tip, offer something free/very discounted, this will help you build a client base, then take it from there. :)

MI
Back