The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Write for Us - if you know SEO, Web Promotion, Linking Strategies

vicdigi

affiliate
We are looking for experienced and knowledgeable people in the areas of SEO, Web Promotion and Linking Strategies.

If this is your area of expertise and would like to write for our new website please send me a pm.

What you get
A credit link back to your website on the article that may contain up to 3 links maximum.
We are also promoting our site in as many areas as possible (different services offered). So traffic is of the all importance to us and hopefully you will get to share some of that too from visitors who are looking for your services.

Any articles written must be unique. Hopefully this is a great opportunity to yourselves/services and gain more customers.

Our site is powered by WordPress so we are hoping this will add extra benefits in terms of traffic being sent to our site on new content being submitted.

All was going well, until I read the 'All content becomes the copyright of onewaylinks :(

I would have had no problem writing articles on an axclusive basis, but assigning ownership to you could mean that you could strip out my links and distribute them/rewrite them, do whatever you want to them, even remove them from the site, and there would be nothing I could do.

Damn shame that as well :(

All was going well, until I read the 'All content becomes the copyright of onewaylinks :(

I would have had no problem writing articles on an axclusive basis, but assigning ownership to you could mean that you could strip out my links and distribute them/rewrite them, do whatever you want to them, even remove them from the site, and there would be nothing I could do.

Damn shame that as well :(

OWG, that can easily be changed. Guess it is misleading.

The reason it has been added their is so that we do not receive any articles from that are not unique. IE, posted on untold article websites as we do not want duplicate content.

I'll change that tomorrow morning.
PS: Would love for you to write for us :kneeled:

ideally it should read along the lines of. Whilst ownership remains with the writer, by submitting you agree to grant an exclusive licence for sole use by xxx.com, and agree not to use the article on any other site. That would be fine and would achieve what you want I th9ink :)

I'll be up for writing you some articles if you still require some.

Articles are always welcome.
The process works by writing a unique article relevant to the categories of our site and submitting to us.
There is no guarantee it will be accepted, however good articles will always make it through.

Note
We only allow one link to author website as credit at the bottom of the article. You may add a further 3 links to the article if the sites they are linking to are a quality resource for the webmaster community.

MI
Back