The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Wright your favorite quote :)

vukasin

affiliate
Hello to all of you on CPAFix. I would like you to wish a nice day and successful week. I would like to see your favorite quotes. Mine is:
''Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.''
-Albert Einstein

Don't get me started, I'm a big lover of motivational quotes.

One of my favourites...

“Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.” – Robert Collier

I could literally list quotes all day but I'll let some others chime in first :)

I've got two, "Better to have and not need, than to need and not have" and "Create like God, Command like a King, Work like a Slave" :)

There are lots of quotes that I really like,but here is one:
''In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.''
-Bill Cosby

"Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life."

Omar Khayyam (from the Black Pearl)

I could literally fill a thousand pages and more with quotes, but I leave it at today's four:

"There are two ways to make a career: either make really something, or you claim to do something.
I recommend the first method, because here the competition is not nearly as large." [Danny Kaye, U.S. American actor, 1913-1987]

"Our greatest glory is not to fall, but each time to rise again." [Ralph Waldo Emerson, U.S. American Philosopher and writer, 1803-1882]

"Find what you love. And never be content with less." [The great Steve Jobs, 1955-2011]

"Many believe, to find everything on the Internet.
But on what website you will find love, security, affection. . .?" [Dieter Eder, CEO IT Co., Vienna, Austria]

banners
Back