monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Would You Rather...

Discussion in 'General Affiliate Marketing Forum' started by CelebriViews, Jul 20, 2016.

1. CelebriViews

CelebriViews Affiliate affiliate

If you a fairly new to affiliate marketing and know the basics and would like to advance...

Would you rather pay someone $500 to show you step by step how to make successsul CPA campaigns that make $100+ a week?

Or, would you rather use that $500 to set up the campaigns yourself with trial and error figuring it out yourself?

2. monetizer
  3. Ivana Adnium

Ivana Adnium Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Well I have a full time job as a marketing coordinator for my network, so I don't have a lot of time to tinker & fine tune extra work on the side - plus I'm lazy outside of work hours (who isn't) :p However, If I was serious about say 1200+ a WEEK instead of 100+ -because I could be doing that myself already being an insider the industry - then I'd def pay $500 someone to teach me their ways

4. Dr. Forum

Dr. Forum Affiliate affiliate

Paying someone for help on this forum I think does not happen unless it is an arranged one one one. I will say that there are very many guides available on the forum that have even build me to who I am today. Most of the advise and help given on this forum is never payable. Kindly note that you need to start with almost zero dollars in affiliate. I do believe that I can only pay when I am so sure I am making money from the work the person is doing.

5. visserr

visserr Affiliate affiliate

I would rather did it on my own

Featured Resources (View All)

MI