The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Would You Consider This a Good Domain Name?

TylerDurden

I bought a domain name similiar to "onlineblahblahreview.com." According to Google's keyword tool the average search volume for the term "online blahblah" is 3,600 per month and the average search volume for "online blahblah(s)" is 4,400. By your standards would you consider this a good domain name to own?

I guess it depends on your ultimate goal. For example, I wouldn't take a link like that very seriously, although if I were looking for something silly, then I might click onto it...

Sorry, my domain isn't really "onlineblahblah," that was just a made up example. What I meant was it is in the format of online______review.com like onlineshoestorereview.com.

Tyler, those numbers sound pretty good. Just keep in mind if that's a product or company name you could have a trademark problem and they could take the domain away after you build it up. But if it's generic key words like onlineshoestorereview.com then of course no problem.

Tyler,

If you are planning on building a review site and driving traffic to it using PPC, then It sounds like a good domain name. Review sites hold some favor with the search engines and Google especially. If put together properly, they will lower your PPC cost and be an interesting URL to consumers who want to look at several products to compare them on the same page.

banners
Back