The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Would you be willing to share your secret?

ayushpant

affiliate
I think all of us have some secrets. I am trying to start this thread to get some "great-ideas".

So, lets share with our best kept secret. This way we will help everyone. I'll start with mine. Its not really a secret, but something I learnt from this forum:

Visit this link that Linda posted:

BEST FREE Niche Keyword Tool - See the video!

I personally think that everyone should use this tool for discovering keywords for their niches.

So what's yours??

Hi Ayush,

My secret is probably the program I use because most of what I have learned comes from it. But it's not a secret itself, just that it is a little different than other affiliates, I have all the most powerfull tools to advertise my business.

I would also dare to say that my other secrets are what I have learned since the last months in network marketing, trying, loosing money, experimenting and getting myself burned a little in this industry. But it can't be described here, I would need to write a auto-biography...

Take care!

Thanks Ayush.

I write about so many cool tools that I had forgotten all about that one.
Off to load it onto my new PC and try it.

Anything that makes business easier and more efficient is tops in my book.

I love:

Site Build It (absolute must-have!)
Keyword Elite
Directory Submitter
Article Submitter

Those are my favorites right now. ;)

I give my secrets away all the time here. This is the only forum i do it in. I have a myspace page where i teach bands online marketing.

I will help anyone who wants it. The internet is huge and there is room for everyone.

Just my thoughts

MI
Back