The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Working Facebook Marketing Strategy

Mr. FOX

affiliate
Everyone know facebook has larger traffic than any other social network. There are plenty of opportunity in order to get success with facebook. But we have to focus on right patterns. Here are some tips about facebook marketing strategy. I hope it will work for everyone.

Find your target
Any strategy begins with goals. What do you want out of your Facebook Page? Sales are the obvious choice, but there can also be secondary goals that lead to sales.
Establish authority and showcase your knowledge. Facebook is a perfect place to showcase your past work, your in-depth knowledge of your subject matter and show your personality in how your company works.

Handle your page as like human
One of the ways to do this is to step away from your niche once in a while and show your personal side through entertaining posts and photos. Change things up a bit and share details about your experiences and everyday life.

Have you taken a fun trip recently? Post some pictures of your vacation to let your fans see a different side of you. Or maybe you see something funny while you’re out and about—share it! Snap a photo of it and post it to your wall with a fun caption.

Encourage your fan to your conversations
Enhance your fans’ experience by creating a community that encourages your fans to interact with each other. One surefire way to do this is to spotlight your fans. When you create opportunities such as “fan of the week” or recognize top contributors, you are giving your fans an opportunity to get to know each other.

Share Quality Content
Always make sure that your content educates, entertains and empowers your fans to keep them engaged and coming back for more. The key to a successful content strategy is to consistently create new content and mix up your media often.

Spend More Time On Research
Identify your audience and where they spend their time. If you know you're current demographic, you can look at the demographics of any Facebook Page by clicking on the Likes tab to get more information.

Putting It altogether
This is just a quick, down, and dirty overview of my basic process, but I urge you to give it a try before you delete your Facebook page.
Map out these strategies in a spreadsheet or Word document that you can refer to often and you may be able to identify a major gap that is killing your success.

I do agree with you content is the most vital part of facebook marketing. Funny and viral videos are tremendously pop up my facebook post engagement as well as it helps to increase likes

Very nice tutuorial, @Mr. FOX !

I think the emphasis on quality and customer focus, rather than only concentrating on selling is excellent advice, no matter where you're marketing. It works online and off.

banners
Back