The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Wordpress Plugin for XML Feed

maolana

affiliate
I have joined an affiliate program in health market. Their provide data feeds (XML Feed Product) where is I can put XML Code to our blog or website to show their products.

I am using Wordpress 2.6 as an engine. In Wordpress at Design >> Widgets >> RSS we can put the data feeds code into that widget. Unfortunately I have a problem and still unresolved until now :confused: with problem Error --> "Error: could not find an RSS or ATOM feed at that URL." I already searched on Google but still not found any answer. I assume :rolleyes: this widget only not work for XML. I already tested with RSS Feed and it works fine.

Does anyone know what is the best tools to feed XML Feed ? or Maybe have a clue with same problem above.

Thanks beforehand...:)

I have a friend that does I will ask

Hi Maolana,

I have a friend that does all this stuff, he designs apps like there is no tomorrow. I will check with him and see if he has a good answer to your question...

Keep up the good work...

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love an answer to this one.

We get affiliates, especially in gaming (odds feeds, poker tourny feeds) asking for advice on XML implementation on wordpress all the time.

If anyone knows of an application that can facilitate this I would love to know, as it seems to be a popular request.

Stephen

MI
Back