The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

WordPress Head Explosion!

TeDWooD

Im in a bit of a pickle here. At the moment my site has been made and published using dreamweaver. I use .php files so all the content and pages can be easily changed. The problem is its going to be hard to use my blog to add pages when new content gets added, im not too sure how its done as i want the newer posts at the top. I have an idea how to get around this but it will get harder and take longer the bigger my blog gets. So is it possible to move my CSS and Html including my header over to wordpress?
Plus how can i do this?

Ted, are you saying you are using Dreamweaver to try to add things to WorPress? You don't need to do this - it can all be done from the WordPress Admin Dashboard (control panel).

Or are you saying you want to convert the siote to Wordpress but retain the same look and feel of your previous site?

The header probably isn't a problem. How close you can get to the colors and layous of your current design will depend on the colors, etc.

PM me the link.

Its okay now. I managed to make the php includes work pretty well and have found a way to add the content. I am definitely going to use wordpress on my next site though.
Thanks anyway

MI
Back