The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Windows, Linux, or Mac?

Arleigh

affiliate
which platform do you prefer to use?

ever since I use Windows... though I have also tried using Linux but I'm not that much comfortable with using it....

On the desktop I'm still a Windows XP user, I've tried using kde/gnome in the past, but I just don't seem to be as productive using it as I am with Windows.

On the server front mostly Linux, but I do recommend/support some Windows/Exchange combos where they provide a better solution to some requirements.

ChrisB.

The advantage of a Mac based system is that you can still run PC apps at full on speed with native Windows support via bootcamp.

Wait until May for your laptop. New Centrino Pro laptops will be coming from Apple and PC vendors with faster 800Mhz memory busses and other tweaks that should improve performance.

Overall flexibility could benefit the Mac...overall price likely benefits the PC. Either way you'll have a rockin' system.now i use linux is much better :)

windows Xp is the better operating system. There are more compartible programs and more secure and it's widely supported. XP is a great and efficient operating system.It's fast and user friendly.

windows Xp is the better operating system. There are more compartible programs and more secure and it's widely supported. XP is a great and efficient operating system.It's fast and user friendly.
Odd. I find the same thing about Vista.

I prefer windows. Because Windows is very easy to use and very comfortable to me. Many windows versions are available today. Windows 98, Windows XP, Windows Vista are some of the versions of Windows. In this Windows XP is very popular.

definetly mac for me. I got myself a macbook last year and it'S definetly worth it's price no problems until now....

Windows is my favorite. In windows, we can do anything very easily. Windows XP is very popular. It presents a significantly redesigned graphical user interface. Faster startup feature makes windows xp to a popular operating system.

-------------------
King

Since I was a kid, I’m already using windows. Windows is very user friendly. It is very convenient for office and home use.

MI
Back