The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

windows - 8

I'll have to wait for the final release this October. I'm kind of excited but I am also thinking of totally switching to OS X Mountain Lion.

It operates radically differently from Windows 7 based on the reviews I've read.

Not having the start menu is one of the biggest turn-offs of Windows 8 for me. But, as has been mentioned above, one can install software to re-instate the start menu, so will give it a go.

I have no experience with windows 8, which is focus on mobile devices user experience, and still not very mature in some part.

I actually bought a 40$ licence off of their website. Pretty handy.

Anyway Windows 8 is not worth getting if you have 7. If you have Vista or XP it's worth the 40$ though

Yes i am using windows 8 and i have found very brilliant windows than windows 7, all the new features i have enjoyed.

I was using windows 8 for a period of time but i might say i am a bit disapointed on how it works... i am using now windows 7 64bit and i will stay at it untill some new updated or changes will be made at windows 8 or maybe waiting for windows 9 release.

Windows is one of the easiest OS to used. I working in application development company and develop so many different windows app.

MI
Back