The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Win a network of 5 directories

temi

affiliate
Make Money from Directory - Win a network of 5 directories

Imagine having 5 web directories with the hosting, the script, domain name and script installation done for you, imagine that the 5 five web directories are networked so that when site is submitted to one directory, it will be automatically added to the remaining 4 directories in the networks!

That is what you can win in this competition brought to you in collaboration with Link Bid Script. More information about this competition follows:

You can be the proud owner of a network of 5 directories powered by Link Bid Script.
* This competition will be run for 4 ( four ) weeks. At the end of the competition the winner will get his prize.
* Participant should be members of UKWebmasterWorld Forums
* To win, you need to submit UNIQUE article about web directories, your article can be on any aspect of web directory.
* Minimum words in your article should be 400.
* Mihai Jepan is the judge of this competition, the article he considers to be the best wins the competition.

---------------------------------
The winner will get:
* 5 Domain names
* 5 Web Hosting account on 5 C-class IP address
* Installation of LBS Directory software
* Free blog post to help you start your network promo on J.Mihai - SEO & SEM in webdevelopment ( PR 6 for the moment - if that makes any difference )

-----------------------------------
How to enter
------------------------------
* Register your interest by updating this thread
* Once you have your article ready, send it to Mihai Jepan via PM and update this thread that you have done so.

UNIQUE means ?
Should It be not published anywhere ?
As I have just got one article on Directory Submission Approved today on Ezine Articles.
May I submit it or I have to write one more for this competition.
Please clear my confusion.

thanks for the clarification.
Lets see if I can write a really nice one for this competition.
You will get one by me tomorrow.
regards
John

Hi temi,
How this contest is going on. How many have entered this contest and how many sent the articles. I am looking forward to hear from you.
Best of luck for all those who are participating.
regards
John

Hello John, you should ask Darkstar about the contest, he is in charge, I don't know how many entries he has had etc.

Dks, perhaps you care to respond to John's question.

Thanks

banners
Back