The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Win $500 or an iPad from ADFoundry.net - Nice Bonus!

Linda Buquet

affiliate
Summer Bonus! Win $250, $500 or an iPad!

Bonuses paid each month all summer long!

It’s Easy to Qualify!

Send the required number of leads to:
• Health Quote Insider
• Life Quote Insider
• QuiteIt4Me

…and you will get cash or a cool new gadget!

JOIN <a href="http://www.5staraffiliateprograms.com/adfoundry">ADFoundry.net</a> NOW!

Just send the required number of valid leads during May, June or July, 2010. (see terms of promotion)

Terms: Between May 1st and July 31st, any affiliate/publisher that sends 50 to 149 valid leads in any monthly reporting period to Health Quote Insider, Life Quote Insider or QuoteIt4Me,
will receive $250.00 Cash*, or;

Any affiliate/publisher that sends 100 valid leads or more, in any monthly reporting period to Health Quote Insider, Life Quote Insider or QuoteIt4Me, will receive their choice of $500 Cash* or an Apple Ipad?.

Affiliates/publishers must contact the network by the 10th day following the end of each month to validate their lead count. Your earned bonus will be shipped two weeks after your lead count has been verified. Affiliates/publishers may win each month they send the required number of leads.

*Network may substitute cash for credit on account, pre-paid Visa card or other cash-equivalent.

JOIN <a href="http://www.5staraffiliateprograms.com/adfoundry">ADFoundry.net</a> NOW!

May the best 5 Star affiliates win and get these nice bonuses!

Thanks for sharing this exciting opportunity to win some cool prizes! The summer bonus at ADFoundry.net sounds like a great chance to earn cash or even score an iPad. It's awesome that they're offering these rewards for affiliates who can generate leads for Health Quote Insider, Life Quote Insider, or QuoteIt4Me.
Speaking of earning extra cash, if anyone's looking to upgrade their gadgets or just wants some extra funds, they might want to consider the. You can easily sell your old iPhone and put that money towards your lead generation efforts for this promotion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Those are from 2010 everyone.
Before you bump --look at the date
1703108303284.png

MI
Back