The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

WIN $20 FOR DESIGNING A 468X60 BANNER

Cool

Arestia, very very nice work I like it a lot. Eventually please post some more of your work in our web design section. I am curious to see more of your work.

Ovi

ive let him know via msn that you guys liked his work, i shall ask him to reply to you all.

Okok.. just trying for the fun of it.. hahaha :lol: Comments and criticisms welcome! :rock:

UKWebmasterWorld.GIF

I just noticed this thread, what a tard.

I'll see if I can come up with something by the weekend.

nice work tony,

duke yours is also good but i think would be better without the lens flare, also im going to close the comp on 7-04-2005 (uk time)

Nice

It's very nice, you can leave there the lens flare and made the text more visible. I think that will be a good ideea.

Ovi

John said:
nice work tony,

duke yours is also good but i think would be better without the lens flare, also im going to close the comp on 7-04-2005 (uk time)

how many entries are there in total? where are the other entries?

there is now 4 entries, a big boost the last few days, i thought arestia was going all the way.

I didn't have a lot of time to spend on mine unfortunately. My sites were all down and my webhost lost about a weeks worth of database in the process (that's what I get for not having my own recent backup).

That was a bit more important at the time.

The reason for the flares was that it helped transition the flag into the background better. I could monkey with the text, flares or whole concept if needed.

Holy, that is one hell of a banner.... shit, I used the trial of Photoshop CS, but now its gone!! NOOOOO. THoug maybe ILl get it. And how will I get the 20 bucks? is it bucks, as in dollars, or pounds???

banners
Back