The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Win $100 - I "HEART" 5 STAR Contest

Linda Buquet

affiliate
This is only one of five FORUM CONTESTS - See all contests HERE!
We are giving away $1,000 in Total Cash Prizes. :)

I "HEART" 5 STAR Contest - $100 CASH Prize

This forum is owned by a woman ? ME! :p
So I?m here to tell ya - Flattery will get you everywhere!
:)

Seriously though the purpose of this contest is to inspire others and give them hope, especially all the newbies. So to win this contest you don't need to butter me up - you just need to add some heart and soul.

I want to hear your goals & aspirations and how you hope 5 Star can help you reach them.

OR success stories or even a funny story about what 5 Star has done for you or what you hope it will do.

All you need to do is start a post here in the official contest thread
telling us why you like the 5 Star Forum. Topics could include something like:

5 Star has helped me?
Why I joined 5 Star Affiliate Forums?
The best thing about 5 Star Affiliate Forums is?
What I hope to get out of my membership at 5 Star Affiliate forums is?
Or you can write a 5 Star forum review

CONTEST RULES

I entry per member. Entry can't be changed after posting.

WINNER SELECTION

Entries will be judged by overall quality of the post, not how much you praise 5 Star. :p

Myself, Larwee our administrator and our 5 Star Super Mods will decide on what we feel are the best 3 entries.

WINNER SELECTION ? Although quality counts to get in the FINAL 3 - There is still an element of chance! The Final 3 member names will be entered into a drawing. The winner will be picked at random out of a hat by my 19 month old grand daughter. She's very honest and impartial - besides that she can't even read yet!

CONTEST DATES: The contest begins Tuesday May 15th at NOON (**Forum time, PDT) and
ends at 3PM pm (**Forum time, PDT) on our anniversary, Monday June 25th, 2007.

**FORUM TIME, The forum is in California, Pacific Daylight Time. NOTE: The forum time is sometimes off by a few minutes, so be sure to get your entry in at least 10 min early to be on the safe side. We will close all contests at the specified time according to the forum time and there will be no exceptions.

SEE DETAILED CONTEST RULES - HERE!

To be sure you qualify to enter, see contest requirements, exclusions and contest dates.
Please be sure to read the link above which has the general rules for all contests.

NOTE THIS IS ONLY ONE OF SEVERAL CONTESTS!
See ALL the current 5 Star contests HERE!

Last edited by a moderator:
I joined 5 star forums to get to know what is an affliate program and how to get revenues out of it.My friend who is earning a lot from affliate programs introduced me to this great forum.As I am living in India,internet accessing from home is very costly.So I am working from an internet cafe now and spending about 2 to 3 hours here.5 Star Affliate forums has been like a hero to me ,the forum helped me a lot to learn and earn through affliate programs in the few hours i work on internet from the cafe.I believe that one day I can meet me financial freedom and clear of my debts,make my mother and father happy only through experience from this great affliate forum...Jebin(kfg20012003)

Thank you so much for sharing your story Jebin. I didn't know net access was expensive there. Must be hard having to go work at a net cafe, but that just shows how committed you are. You are going to make it and not let anything stand in your way.

Not necessarily for the contest, but felt I should say some nice words about 5 Star.

Affiliate Marketing it's sometimes very much about hype and getting rich overnight tricks. It's so hard to distinguish true value, that's why 5 Star Affiliate Forums are so important in providing real help in a friendly warm environment.

Not sure why your site is not converting? Still waiting for the first sale? Not enough visitors to your site? Feeling down? 5 Star Affiliate Forums it's the "Affiliates doctor", ready to heal you up and guide your path through the help of the great community around it.

Wow Cristian, what a nice post. Love this line:

"Feeling down? 5 Star Affiliate Forums it's the "Affiliates doctor", ready to heal you up and guide your path through the help of the great community around it."

Thanks SO much!

The reasons why I
heart.gif
5 Star:

I feel comfortable and welcomed here. I feel like I have a good sounding board on ideas no matter how off the wall they might seem to others no one climbs your case over them.

This forum has a real "community" spirit to it. I have only been on one other forum where I felt a community spirit like I do here and I believe we all owe that to Linda herself. She actively reads and responds to the posts here like a good forum owner should. I really don't see where she gets the time to keep up with it as well as she does.

Linda started a niche marketing forum section. Thats my cup of tea these days. I am looking into to long term passive incomes and niche marketing seems the be the key. So having a section on the forums where we can talk about it and post our tips and tricks is great.

And last but certainly not least I like the comradery (sp?) of the newbie/intermediate/pro affiliate marketers and internet marketers. I like the fact that we all get along so well. In the 100s of posts I read here I haven't seen not one troll or argumentative thread posting.

Now I'm off to Tivo American Idol so I can see Linda win top spot this season. ;)

I really enjoyed hearing how 5 Star has helped you. Especially nice to hear your thoughts on the niche forum, as that's a project I put lots of time into and feel is really an important resource for affiliates.

"I really don't see where she gets the time to keep up with it as well as she does."

I actually feel bad sometimes that I can't squeeze out more time for the forum. I'm so busy and am trying to re-prioritize things so I can do more here.

The reason the forum is so organized, friendly and well moderated is largely due to my right hand man Larry, who works much harder than any forum administrator I know. He does all the behind the scene things I don't have time to do and really makes everything work. Plus all our mods and members are just quality people that care and that makes this a special place!

"Now I'm off to Tivo American Idol so I can see Linda win top spot this season."
LOL... Dream on! (Off to figure out a way to get even with Larry.) ;)

I Love The Forum!

Hi Everyone

Some Of You Already know me From My Posts. I love This Forum because It Has A Friendly Community And Everyone Is Open To Chat freely And Give Helpfull Tips. All Your Questions WILL get Answered In this forum. This Is One Of The Best places For All Affiliate Marketers To Come To. I Recommend It To Anyone And Everyone.

Happy Posting:)

To Your Success
Jameel Mukadam

Congrats to RedHat39 ? the I HEART winner!
Great post! You really covered a number of sections of the forum that deserve merit
including how supportive our great 5 Star members are.
You even found a cute heart to add to your reply. Thanks so much!

Thank you to kfg20012003 and turbz for your replies as well.

Thanks go out to Cristian AKA cdorob for a great answer. Since you are an affiliate manager I know you realized you didn?t qualify to win, but it was so nice of you to post anyway. I love this line!

?5 Star Affiliate Forums it's the "Affiliates doctor", ready to heal you up and guide your path through the help of the great community around it.?

This contest only had 3 out of the required 10 entries -
so technically no prize needs to be awarded.

But I?ll still give away the prize and I sincerely appreciate the feedback from everyone. It didn?t seem fair to pick the top 3 posts for a drawing since there were only 3 entries. So I simply picked the most in-depth and well written reply which was from RedHat39.

RedHat39 PM me your Paypal address so I can give you your winnings
and thanks again for playing and for being a contributing 5 Star member!

Wow thanks Linda. Today must be my lucky day. I also made a random affiliate sale off of an article I wrote way back in March. Woohoo!

banners
Back