The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Why to avoid SupraNet as your ISP?

ms2134

affiliate
It is not really surprising that so many people are leaving SupaNet behind as their Internet Service Provider. After tolerating SupaNets bad customer service, lack of respect for customers and absolutely terrible down speed . On an evening my 4mb connection would dip to 100kp download speed thats even less than ISDN. :sorry:

I was giving them the benefit of the doubt for the first few months, but after it just got worse and worse I decided it was time to leave. :friends:

I wanted to move over to another ISP and needed my MAC Code from Supanet.They did not want to hand it over. By law,I believe 5 days would be the turn around time in which SupaNet should have provided me with my MAC Code but it has been almost two weeks and I still do not have it. :scared:

After several attempts to speak to an advisor on the phone, I just get told that they are looking into it and they still expect me to pay for my monthly subscription despite the fact that I cannot use what they expect me to pay for. :banned:

When you leave them as a company prepare to pay a 40 pound disconnection fee as well as being charged for thier 25 pence usb cheap modem. Also expect them to give you fun and games when you ask for your MAC code. Its all dirty sales tactics so that you get so fed up you connot be bothered to leave them. :nono:

I think that they are one of the worst companies that I have ever dealt with and advise to stay clear of them at all costs because when the tables turn and things start to go wrong, they will hold you by every last thread that they possess just to drain you of further money without having to provide any service. :death:

banners
Back