propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Why the need of a landing page for affiliate links?

Discussion in 'Newbie Helpdesk' started by sudhir, Feb 10, 2015.

1. sudhir

sudhir Affiliate affiliate

Hi all! I am newbie in affiliate networks. I think, we can use direct affiliate link to get leads through PPC and other ad networks, then Why the need of a landing page for affiliate links?

2. World Leads

World Leads Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Hi sudhir,

Landing pages are necessary to pre-sell your product or the service that you are promoting. Most of the time an offer will convert better if you have a great, optimized landing page.

Also think about it. If everyone would do direct linking (which is what a lot of guys are doing) how much would you think that Landing Page will become "saturated"? Everyone is using it so everyone "knows what's the deal".

Of course you can sometimes create profitable campaigns with Landing Pages, but I would personally always vote for LPs.

Cheers,
    Zoltan

Muuha and sudhir like this.
  3. Muuha

Muuha Affiliate affiliate

I had the same question. Tanks for your answer Zoltan.

4. lrs1995

lrs1995 Moderator moderator affiliate

Landing pages are used for pre-selling the visitor and bridging your "angle" to the offer.

Direct linking works sometimes but I have seen much better conversion rates by using a lander 99% of the time.

5. nanavati khushbu

nanavati khushbu Affiliate affiliate

Landing Pages give you the opportunity to pre-sell a lead before sending them to the Sales Page.The reason we need landing pages is because in some niches people get so used to seeing offers that they become blind to them. Direct linking in these niches simply doesn’t work which is why affiliates use landing pages to presell in these niches.

6. Franklin Hatchett

Franklin Hatchett Affiliate affiliate

I create landing page for that fact that I want mine to be different to the product landing page. Converts alot better

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed