The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Why the need of a landing page for affiliate links?

sudhir

affiliate
Hi all! I am newbie in affiliate networks. I think, we can use direct affiliate link to get leads through PPC and other ad networks, then Why the need of a landing page for affiliate links?

Hi sudhir,

Landing pages are necessary to pre-sell your product or the service that you are promoting. Most of the time an offer will convert better if you have a great, optimized landing page.

Also think about it. If everyone would do direct linking (which is what a lot of guys are doing) how much would you think that Landing Page will become "saturated"? Everyone is using it so everyone "knows what's the deal".

Of course you can sometimes create profitable campaigns with Landing Pages, but I would personally always vote for LPs.

Cheers,
Zoltan

Hi all! I am newbie in affiliate networks. I think, we can use direct affiliate link to get leads through PPC and other ad networks, then Why the need of a landing page for affiliate links?
Landing pages are used for pre-selling the visitor and bridging your "angle" to the offer.

Direct linking works sometimes but I have seen much better conversion rates by using a lander 99% of the time.

Landing Pages give you the opportunity to pre-sell a lead before sending them to the Sales Page.The reason we need landing pages is because in some niches people get so used to seeing offers that they become blind to them. Direct linking in these niches simply doesn’t work which is why affiliates use landing pages to presell in these niches.

banners
Back