The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Why So Many skype accounts are haked these days?????

B

bigblairsong

upload_2016-5-13_10-10-56.png

upload_2016-5-13_10-11-10.png

upload_2016-5-13_10-11-45.png

And all look the same????

Plz don't press the link if anybody on skype sent you like this!!
Your skype will also be haked!!!

Good thing my colleague warned me about this, thus saving me from clicking the link. His Skype got infected too. How do you get rid of it though?

Good thing my colleague warned me about this, thus saving me from clicking the link. His Skype got infected too. How do you get rid of it though?

Maybe because i didn't click the link from the first time but people keep sending it to me. Mostly from IN users and VN ones. Soooo werid!

I do think that today we are so easy giving out our credential of Skype. They are the ones being used to hack our accounts. When someone gets your username id, they will make sure they get into your account especially when it is linked to valuable data. be sure to have your passwords changed on monthly basis just to stay safe because you never know the time they will knock.

Because people are using easy passwords, and once they hack one account they send a link to all his contacts that contains the same trap, that sucks but that's how it works. I always make sure not to click any links from people I do not now, problem solved.

Hope that helps!

best,
Mike

I got hacked like this and everyone on my contact list received the link, too.

I sent everyone a 'do not click, I didn't send it!' message but luckily, my contacts were all savvy enough to know better than to click.

Created a tougher password and so far, so good. Haven't been hacked since.

I got hacked like this and everyone on my contact list received the link, too.

I sent everyone a 'do not click, I didn't send it!' message but luckily, my contacts were all savvy enough to know better than to click.

Created a tougher password and so far, so good. Haven't been hacked since.

Good news that it stopped from you.

I certainly don't put too much blame on others for being victims of hackers by suggesting that they use easily cracked passwords, etc. I mean, sure don't make it easy. BUT... how about the SCUMBAGS just quit being SCUMBAGS? That would work..

and why would i click on link from someone i dont know , even if i know i always use virustotal.com and check every link ,never click on links before checking , you will get also your computer hacked then they will hack your paypal . be safe

Malwarebytes will protect Skype for you. It defends against these slugs that are hacking the platform. I get notifications everyday from Malwarebytes with Skype hack attacks. It stops them dead in their tracks.

Honestly, I don't use Skype. i have an account, but I prefer email contact myself. Guess I'm a little "Old School"..

Today, I got problems on Skype. It shows offline and numbers on my account part of the program. Then, I am receiving too many spam messages :-(

I am changing over to ooVoo as I most get 10 spam messages a day plus the connections is not always great. Btw, i think like K stated malwarebytes is a must have and just change the password each week using latepass.

I am changing over to ooVoo as I most get 10 spam messages a day plus the connections is not always great. Btw, i think like K stated malwarebytes is a must have and just change the password each week using latepass.
that's so horrible

banners
Back