The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Why SEO is Important for new websites?

Why? that is a good question ...
  • New customers have to come from somewhere, don't they?
  • Search engine referrals are still the best conversion opportunities -- that's why.
  • Search engine PPC has around the same (some claim better) conversion ratios.
  • All the rest of the advertising and linking methods of acquiring new patrons or customers are much lesser in effectiveness.
    Their advantage (paid ads) is that they cost money and not valuable human time.

SEO is important because it helps to optimize your webpages to rank higher in search engines and benefit your online business.

SEO is a moving target -- there is no 'proper' that works today and will work 4 years from now -- that is total bullshit.
SEO is an industry built mainly on superstition, fear, dreams and fallacy. Big money with few tangible results.

Most, almost all, websites lack creativity -- you cannot replace creative content with SEO tricks that will work for long.

Take my SEO challenge: Post a link to your top rated and ranked website and show me your 'prize' -- bet you can't.
leave off the http and add a few spaces if you cannot post a link ...

Seo helps in growing a business from small scale to large scale. AS it helps in gaining traffic from various sites and helps in receiving backlinks or link juice from various sites which improves the ranking of website on google. Worthy content along with seo becomes a great combination which helps in easy ranking.

SEO is to improve the user experience and usability of a website. Users trust search engines and having a presence in the top positions for the keywords the user is searching, increases the web site's trust. SEO is important for businesses to rank their website high on SERP and then increase sell.

Show me your success stories --- still waiting.
98% of websites are just trash (including a few of my own over the years).
Good content and marketing are going to make you more in the end ...
Truth is: Search Engines like popular websites +1

SEO is important for every business as it helps to grow your business from a smaller scale to larger scale. Once SEO is good for your website, you will see more traffic flow to your site.

SEO is not just important for new but every website. In the case of a new website, it is most important because right now the search engine knows nothing about your website. rather if you have well optimized your website with perfect meta descriptions, title, content and much more to quickly recognize and rank you accordingly.

Google search engine is the highest source of converting traffic. To be found on google, you need to do SEO for your website.

banners
Back