The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

why not start with sitescout?

watermelonman

hey Charles,
just another question: Why not start with sitescout as a beginner? I was advised by someone else that I should start with sitescout because I can scale it up once I find the winning formula and don't have to learn a new traffic source again. He said if I start with traffic sources like POF, I can only go so high cos there's a ceiling there and I won't be able to scale up. Then I have to start from the beginning again and learn another scalable traffic source like sitescout. so his point is: why not start from a platform that you can scale up later? why do you have to learn twice?

I'd like to hear your thoughts on this?

Thanks another million!!

That is putting the horse in front of the cart.

If you haven't even made $100 profit yet, why are you worried about scaling the campaign in the future? You'll figure it out when you get there. Some places are just more beginner friendly. Maybe POF you can find the winning formula easier than you can in SiteScout.

I disagree with starting over on a new traffic source. At the end of the day, the fundamentals are all the same. If you can make it work on one source, you have the basics of making it work on another one. There's just slight differences.

MI
Back