The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Why my site pages are less and less listed in search engine?

justbe

affiliate

Who can tell me, why the pages are becoming less listed in SE like Google?

I think you will have to be a bit more informative. Are they dropping to a lower position in the search engines?

Maybe you've stopped building backlinks?

If Google is de-indexing them then add some content, get some more links in and submit a new sitemap for starters

Perhaps it comes out of two reasons:
Firstly, plagiarizing a lot on your site articles will make it. Google will delete them even after listing them. Then you’ll need to check links with other websites. Some of them may just be deleted by Google. I was once checking a website PCWatch.com. Its pages fell from 3700 or more to only 800 just because of the bad links. Hope it can help you.

well, there can be many reasons for it,,,the first is how you are working on your website, the second is how much your work is effective, it should be smart...

Who can tell me, why the pages are becoming less listed in SE like Google?

I am here for your help...I think you are not promoting your landing page urls with their targeted keywords. So keep continue to make back links on them.

These things happen but not a problem at all. The SE doesn’t lists your WebPages it means the pages lacks relevancy and backlinks. The all you have to do is that first of all prepare effective, well defining and common keywords for that particular page. And then prepare page content using that keywords maximum times. This is called the keyword density. What the SE consider is the keyword relevancy and the more your keyword density is, the more your page will be keyword relevant. Then increase your backlinks.

one thing more i wanna tell you that there exist a lot of competitors so every one wants to have high position in the eyes of search engines, you must have to work more smart, and use good resource and compete them..

banners
Back