The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Why is it so complicated to join AZoogle?

sellingonline

affiliate
I'm wondering, why it is so complicated to join AZoogle - I tried once and after they did not reply to my inquiry properly twice, I stopped trying - for international affiliates like me it is "a pain in the ..." to get in there, it's no good business sense to make it hard for international affiliates to sign up, well the US is the biggest market obviously, but this doesn't mean (not nearly), that all affiliates are form the US - as I can only speak of myself as possible international affiliate, is it complicated for US affiliates to signup too?

Well Azoogle gets really busy and backed up sometimes so occasionally its hard for US affiliates too.

But part of the reason its hard for intl affiliates is that there is so much fraud that comes from overseas and it's also more costly to contact affiliates to be sure they are legit. Not saying thats the specific reason you have had a hard time with aZoogle, just saying in general for all networks, ESPECIALLY CPA networks, overseas affiliates pose extra problems and risks.

If you have a good site, with good traffic and feel certain they would approve you, I can give you my contact (they are a client of mine) and he will look into it and get you approved. PM me, as I don't want to post his email in public and get him buried in spam.

I signed up with AzoogleAds about a week ago after some prompting. A quick run through their ad inventory and yep, they have some very lucrative offers.

In addition, my rep (Audrey) is very helpful and is already working on some custom banners for me. So far I dig them. Just keep trying to contact them. I'm sure they get swamped.

I think the best way is to just call them... just as with any business you get in their face they will give you attention. U have to look at it from their end also when they let you in that means they are oking you so they want to make sure you arent some spammer or hacking person going to try to fault the system.

I'm interntional and have been accepted with them. I just sent of my W-8Ben form, can spam form and the TOS form. I did that yesturday so they should arrive in Canada in a few days.

So if you don't have any traffic websites and just want to get started then Azoogle is not for those type of people.

If that's the case they should mention this on the site (Front Page) with a Minimum Traffic X Visitors Required notice before going through the signup process.

That explains why i haven't received any return emails...no traffic.

They should mention this beforehand instead of letting people waste time on signing up with no prospect of getting accepted.
It would also mean that their time isn't wasted.

Thank you Azoogle for having me waste my time on your signup form :rolleyes:

Hi SellingOnline,

We had similar problems with Azoogle. We applied and never heard back from them. We decided to call them and we were approved in a few minutes. So, if you are having problems getting approved by Azoogle I would recommend simply phoning them and they will do it right away over the phone.

What exactly do you want to learn about the programs? Azoogle just provides the advertiser offers. Once you can login, try a search for a topic related to you. You can view the details of each offer and get text links and banner ads. Place them on your existing website or create a site using some hot offers.

I am so glad I saw this thread...

I have been having a nightmare joining any network not just Azoogle The reason? I live in Europe. The companies just don't seem to want internation customers. I either don't get a reply or I get immediatly rejected with no reasons given.

A friend got her US based mother to sign up to a network and despite informing them that she had no experience and she didn't know what wanted to promote or how she would do it she got accepted immediatly.

Meanwhile, I with my large PPC budget, server farm and in house writing team got turned down.. go figure.

Hi Trackbikes,

Welcome to 5 Star. That's SO frustrating and so short-sighted of merchants to do it that way. KEEP in mind lots of programs are ou auto-pilot or poorly managed. PRO-actively managed programs take the time to review your site and don't just decline based on country.

All our 5 Star programs are PRO-actively managed! :)
We have over 50 programs all listed here:
<a href="http://affiliate-directory.5staraffiliateprograms.com/">Top 50 Affiliate Directory</a>
Not sure if any are a fit for you, but I welcome you to take a look.

PUTP = Pick Up the Phone

Once I complete an Affiliate Application, rather than wait for the AM to find the time to call me and go over my paper-work, I have found that take action by calling the AM works more often than not.

Only one major AFF network (name with held) so I don't **** anybody off, was less than professional in their approach. For the most part, I think networks AM's just want to know that you are serious and semi-procient with IM and that you will follow the rules of engagement when working with their vendors.

Linda good stuff. Azoogle is a good company - good companies protect themselves. I can tell you that it will get harder for all affiliates to join good CPA networks, and certainly will be come more difficult if not impossible for international. It takes so much time and effort for networks to review affiliate applications and the truth is, with all networks the majority of affiliates that come to you IE sign up on the site are fraud and 90% of all international affiliates that join networks (with the exception of canada, and the UK) are fraud as well. I have seen and heard it all, recently we have seen an increase in this activity and we work hard to keep it out of our system and I know companies like azoogle do as well. What is frightening is that I have read a number of post in "other" forums recently that are basically a step by step on what to do to get accepted, these are legit or non legit affiliates giving potential fraud affiliates a blue print - we recognize this since they all say the same thing. "my name is james peter, i'm from Texas, and i have been doing affiliate marketing for 1 year I work with all your competitors" they tend to use either two first names or they mix up what goes first they often claim to be from Texas......, we have a series of questions that usually they don't get by. However, they then go back and give our questions to other people pay them $100 and try to get in again.. In fact you can find a number of posts in forums where people are hiring US based people to make calls into networks and get international fraud affiliates accepted. This is a huge problem and very expensive to fight.. I can tell you Motive is very seriously thinking about taking down the online application for our network and requiring a verbal interview, us passport driver ID, and two industry references. Crazy stuff.

Well Azoogle gets really busy and backed up sometimes so occasionally its hard for US affiliates too.

But part of the reason its hard for intl affiliates is that there is so much fraud that comes from overseas and it's also more costly to contact affiliates to be sure they are legit. Not saying thats the specific reason you have had a hard time with aZoogle, just saying in general for all networks, ESPECIALLY CPA networks, overseas affiliates pose extra problems and risks.

If you have a good site, with good traffic and feel certain they would approve you, I can give you my contact (they are a client of mine) and he will look into it and get you approved. PM me, as I don't want to post his email in public and get him buried in spam.

banners
Back