The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Why is google paying me so less?

taimurahmed

affiliate
I got my first click revenue today and it was 0.01 dollars. I mean, this is soooooooooo less. There is no use for adsense, even if i get 100 clicks per day, its just useless.

how much you get per click?

What Google pays depends on your niche and traffic, if you have a webmaster site for example you get crap pay compared with if you have finance website

Google payouts in many niches have dropped over the last few months ... I now get around 60-70% of the income I used to get for the same number of clicks across a range of sites ... It's just a reflection of much of the world economy I guess

I got my first click revenue today and it was 0.01 dollars. I mean, this is soooooooooo less. There is no use for adsense, even if i get 100 clicks per day, its just useless.

Actually it depends on niche of your site though since last few months i have also noticed drop in income. Don't know the exact reason :unsure:

DON.

According to me google see your importance of category, traffic, location after that he calculates how much will be rate of per click. :) Suppose you have job site and user click on that page whose rank traffic and importance very high then its gives good revenue.

Actually it depends on niche of your site though since last few months i have also noticed drop in income. Don't know the exact reason :unsure:

DON.

Yeah i agree it depends on niche as well as i think there is a lot of good competition coming out that is cheaper for advertisers such as kontera, infolinks etc.. Many advertisers i think are getting less and less inclined to spend so much on having a link in the side of google publisher sites so i think what is happening is the prices they are paying is less and less as time goes on..

Also by so many people advertising google adsense on there blog, there sometimes is not enough to go around.. :)

1 cent is rediculously low, however i have gotten over $1.50 per click before.. :)

Sometimes that happens to me too, perhaps the person who clicked didn't stay long enough on the site

Google check content of our site, importance of our site. And where from we got traffic.
We got click on adsense, Google check that where from this user come on our site If this click user come from search engine that much important than refferal site.

If we have quality content on our site and good backlink, good pr, and good keyword ranking, our earning increase automatic.

Are you sure about this ranking, if you rank higer you get more cash... this makes no sense, because after all advertisers are those that pay us and they dont care how much pr we have.

isnt it based on the value of keywords.. ie bigger search keywords will pay more (the more desirable the search..)?

banners
Back