The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Why Do People Struggle With Aff Marketing

kjrocker

Get your fix Ninja!
Today I posted a list of my campaigns I launched in past 7 days in an fb group.. Where I asked people to share how many campaigns they have launched in past one week...

But once I posted the response was totally opposite of what I expected, Instead of answering what was asked, People started asking me about the campaigns, Totally disregarding the whole purpose so I ended up deleting the post.

Later I on a post where Someone asked newbies how much they are actually investing in traffic and Education about aff marketing and the response was dead silence...

That made me wonder, Why people Don't Take Action? Is it fear of losing money? Lack of determination or what?

The way I see it, it's not because of lack of money or budget. Just imagine if it was the case people won't be spending thousands of dollars on education when they are not sure whether they will be getting a job after completing a course or not.

Also we humans are used to taking risks, for example When we travel in a car, we take a flight, or do other things there is always a risk involved, the risk of losing life etc, So I don't think so it’s fear...

Now let's look at the lack of determination, There are many reasons for the lack of determination/motivation. It could be due to a weak desire, laziness or shyness, and it could be due lack of self-esteem and self-confidence. ... Lack of motivation and lack of enthusiasm are two of the main reasons for failure and of living a mediocre life.

Affiliate Marketing is not for 99% people who are looking for a push button formula or something or for those who get motivated by looking at a screenshot and want to launch a campaign etc.

For such people I think they are wasting their time, Be real to yourself for once and see the writing on the wall …

Affiliate Marketing is not for you ... As To make good money you will have to act and make an effort, You will have to get up start doing something instead of waiting for a campaign to land in your hands you will have to find it by actually taking action and running campaigns!!

Which type are you ? Do you agree or disagree ? Let me know
1f642.png
:)

I feel that a lot of people have extremely short attention spans are are very quick to drop things if they don't work out straight away. They have the wrong idea about affiliate marketing because they see all the get-rich-quick schemes and programs surrounding AM and think that they will find success overnight. It isn't necessarily their fault as I feel it has a lot to do with the deceptive marketing techniques that people selling AM courses use, e.g "the simple 5 step guide to making $5,000/day, get started right away!!".

The thing people need to understand is that you will certainly lose money for a while when you start AM and that could be weeks, months or even years of losing money which will naturally push a lot of people away before they can get profitable.

I feel that a lot of people have extremely short attention spans are are very quick to drop things if they don't work out straight away. They have the wrong idea about affiliate marketing because they see all the get-rich-quick schemes and programs surrounding AM and think that they will find success overnight. It isn't necessarily their fault as I feel it has a lot to do with the deceptive marketing techniques that people selling AM courses use, e.g "the simple 5 step guide to making $5,000/day, get started right away!!".

The thing people need to understand is that you will certainly lose money for a while when you start AM and that could be weeks, months or even years of losing money which will naturally push a lot of people away before they can get profitable.
Agreed and maybe those who try get easily disappointed, As they try without any prior homework which results in failure. But the very first is to at least try and very few would even do that .. They would spend 1k on a flashy phone but not invest similar amount on collecting data, Investing in tools or on their own education ..

For those who get passed that another problem is not having enough knowledge about what to do ...

For example An experienced Affiliate wont start an offer without knowing if its converting or not and what its numbers are, Where as a newbie might just pickup any offer he heard works best and start pushing it wasting all his budget on that single offer...

Maybe its time we need more transparency in our industry specially form network side, For example you will find tons of offers whose pixels dont fire... RE brokered offers and stuff like shaving and scrubbing these are a few real problems for newbies...

[M]aybe its time we need more transparency in our industry specially form network side, For example you will find tons of offers whose pixels dont fire... RE brokered offers and stuff like shaving and scrubbing these are a few real problems for newbies...

That has a lot to do with my own reservations. That is why I have decided to develop business networks using Hyperledger blockchain. And you are wrong about this being just a *n00b* issue -- the more experienced you are the more you come to understand these issues ...

see >>> https://www.affiliatefix.com/threads/new-e-commerce-solutions.156816/ I posted a few informational videos one explains why the Hyperleger is one transparent truth

That has a lot to do with my own reservations. That is why I have decided to develop business networks using Hyperledger blockchain. And you are wrong about this being just a *n00b* issue -- the more experienced you are the more you come to understand these issues ...

see >>> https://www.affiliatefix.com/threads/new-e-commerce-solutions.156816/ I posted a few informational videos one explains why the Hyperleger is one transparent truth
I just checked out videos and it is mind blowing concept .. If it is implemented into affiliate marketing that would be great !! And yes experienced marketers face it more, But when starting out these things really discourage and drain all the budget newbies have, In some cases they dont know whats going on and think there is something wrong with their campaigns and Quit...

banners
Back