The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Why do Facebook and Google run their ads?

T

TrafficBroker

Hello mates,
Here are some very genius masters, I want ask a silly question [ Its for me only, Genius know why],
The internet monster websites Facebook and Google run their ads,
Why do they need of advertise their self? We can see many FB and Google product ads everywhere, I am confuse.
We do post ads because we new and million of users don't know about us, But the blue whale of Internet sea also doing same.
Can anyone explain?

I'm pretty sure he means why do the web giants even feel the need to market themselves at all. I'd say it's for further domination to the 20% of the world population who are strange enough to have not heard about them yet. There's no stopping some conglomerates you know o_O

Last edited:
Do you mean why do they allow others to promote their business and brands on their websites?

They generate loads of cash from advertiser who promote on their websites especially from them who are new and make bunch of faults while promoting on these sites.

Imagine you are a newbie and know nothing about PPC yet you try your hands. You will easily end up shedding of hundreds of $$$ in just testing with no profit. In this scenario, The PPC company you used made money without doing anything ;)

This is the reason many marketers and new marketers use tools like AdFox to look over their competitors and see what they are doing which reduces your chances of wasting money!

Hope I was able to answer your concern :)

Regards
Lucas

The one of reasons is to remind you how strong they are. As more often you see them, you are more likely to start some campaign with them. It's about branding.

i've never seen an ad for facebook or google themselves, only ads for certain services they give such as "google adwords" which make sense because a lot of people don't use it.

MI
Back