Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Why Are You Working? The Ngo Motivation Factor

chowmein

affiliate
Hey Charles,

Thanks for doing this.

I was wondering, why you work at all?

What keeps you motivated when you have work you don't really want to do?

And after you've answered why you work, can you go a step further and ask why you want what you just answered? (Aka whats the reason behind the reason?)

Do you ever find yourself not getting stuff done for months? If so, what was your reason for getting back in the game? If not, why do you think that is?

Also, did you experience any loss of motivation based on various levels of success? Some people (myself included) feel like once I've hit a ceiling of comfort with money, I've lost my motivation (fire under my ass) to keep working hard to make money.

Any thoughts in general you have on motivation, how you keep yourself focused in those four hours, driven, etc.

Also, quick add -- maybe even talk about other stuff that just pumps you up in general, maybe outside the realm of affiliate. investing, Productivity, Women, whatever haha

And I just noticed that there was another thread on motivation, so I've copied your response from that thread here so you don't have to repeat yourself, and maybe some of my questions will provoke something new.

"If you're having motivation problems then you gotta do some soul searching into what brings meaning and purpose into your life.

A few things motivate me. I love self-improvement and pushing myself. A decade ago I was 105lbs, not many friends, no ladies, and spent all my time playing video games. When I was entering college I decided I wanted to dedicate every single day to bettering myself. It makes me feel good to learn and push my comfort zone.

With all that I've learned, it brings me happiness to share it with others. It's like so many people are asleep, and I want to wake them up and help them pursue their goals.

I've been traveling Asia for a few years now. My parents were immigrants. Sometimes when I see these homeless people or guys that are working 16 hrs a day for $5, it makes me realize that it could've been me in that position. I was given an advantage in life being American, and I can't let it go to waste. I have to make something of myself."

banners
Back