Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Who's got the CPALead Ninja!

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
Ok this is where we can discuss people making alot of money at the time on cpalead!

atm i havnt seen a shout over 1k for a few days!

hmmm

khan seems to be banking atm

Khan earned $1,488.84 yesterday with 1,283 leads and 53,549 clicKs.

Plenty of people earning over $1k a day...it's just there's no benefit (for me) to shout in the cpalead chat room. It doesn't make me feel any better plus I just get tons of hassle from other people asking me stuff and pointless JV's. For example, 'Hey let's JV - use your script, your trafffic and you take care of the pages and apps...and we'll bank big bro'. mmmm

Plenty of people earning over $1k a day...it's just there's no benefit (for me) to shout in the cpalead chat room. It doesn't make me feel any better plus I just get tons of hassle from other people asking me stuff and pointless JV's. For example, 'Hey let's JV - use your script, your trafffic and you take care of the pages and apps...and we'll bank big bro'. mmmm

Yeah, this is pretty much how alot of people feel about shouting when earning big. And even some people avoid the chat like the plague because of all the trolls, lol.

atm i havnt seen a shout over 1k for a few days!

People who really earn don't shout -- a more accurate tally of how popular the network is or isn't is the "Users Online" in the chat. If less people are logged in, less people are making money. Period.

Of course now that I said it, you can expect that will be Users Online + 50 to keep up appearances. :D Because the internet is subjective like that.

banners
Back