Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Who wants to get into mobile?

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
Seriously guys take full advantage of this free $50 coupon on TapIt.

I have been running some tests with benaughty offer in AUS.

Run over $200 of traffic and broke just over even!

You need to set up multiple campaigns testing different devices.

Then use macros to single out good performing IPs and phone networks.

Just a head up AUS, android and dating is a winner!

Get your voucher now!

Only a limited few accounts left now guys so get it whilst your can.

When you had first sent the link in one of your emails, I went over to the site. Since I had already just created my account a few days back, I contacted them and asked if I could make use of the offer by depositing a further $50 in my already existing account..... I never got a reply. Since, I had created an account with them and not used it so far, I didn't want to create another account and so wrote to them.

Can you guide me on this?

Thanks

Any outcome to this mate?

Yes... I was able to add him on Skype and talk to him about my situation - told him about the futility of my creating another account with a different email (which I could easily do).

He was kind enough to understand and immediately funded my account with his contribution even BEFORE I had deposited my $50. Since then, I have also started running 2 campaigns there although have had no conversion so far! :(

Thanks a ton K..... truly appreciate your efforts to help us out here... really do!

Yes... I was able to add him on Skype and talk to him about my situation - told him about the futility of my creating another account with a different email (which I could easily do).

He was kind enough to understand and immediately funded my account with his contribution even BEFORE I had deposited my $50. Since then, I have also started running 2 campaigns there although have had no conversion so far! :(

Thanks a ton K..... truly appreciate your efforts to help us out here... really do!
Great news - they are great guys

START A CASE STUDY!

otherwise how can we help?

Are you using the macros?

Hey K,
What network are you using?

I am with mob partner and can't get those macros working.
I don't what to do? Lol

Firstly do you know what macros are?

Also I USED to use TapIt - not promoting currently as to busy with my companies and AF :)!

I've found Reporo works great for mobile traffic. Seen it convert front and back end.

You should test it out yourself with our mobile offers :D

I just registered with Tapit, fund my account. Just reading little bit on newbie guide on mobile. Just trying to figure it out about tracking. Then just pick 1 simple campaign, 1 offer instead of multiple campaigns.

banners
Back