“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Who uses GSA ranker?

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
Any feedback?

Is it WH, are the rankings legit and do they stick etc?

Is it safe for your sites?

Has anyone ever been punished by Google for GSA?

I'm using GSA and what can i say, it's a powerful SEO tool but you'll need Captcha Breaker ($147), Indexer ($20) , proxy and VPS.

I'm using GSA and what can i say, it's a powerful SEO tool but you'll need Captcha Breaker ($147), Indexer ($20) , proxy and VPS.

Do you run the risk of being penalised by the big G?

Also does it run on Macs?

Is it WH, are the rankings legit and do they stick etc? - GSA SER is an automation tool.It can make backlinks for you in two ways,you provide a keyword list so SER can scrape articles where it will post,or you import verified link lists (you can buy these lists in different IM forums).As for the WhiteHat part - Usually Google's Web Spam Team directed by Matt Cutts spreads more propaganda than actually doing their job (aka fixing the algorithm).If you go by Matt Cutts words,it will take you way way way longer to rank your site (than with BH SEO),and there is a high possibility that your site won't appear in top10 pages at all.What Google advises webmaster is to share unique content and let the users share the content and make backlinks for you and that is not an easy thing,and actually its not a necessary thing.I can show you sites that are ranking in first page for super competitive keywords with BlackHat SEO (GSA SER+PBN+Sape links and so on).

Is it safe for your sites? - Well as I said earlier,GSA SER is an automation tool and its up to you on how you use it.You can either harm your sites or rank them.Many people think that WhiteHat SEO is building links manually,and whoever thinks like that has really an low IQ (sorry for offense WhiteHat SEOers).Google can penalize your site no matter what you do (BH or WH SEO).I would advise you to check this article out - jacobking .com/nfg-seo (remove space).

Has anyone ever been punished by Google for GSA? - There have been people who have got their sites penalized by using GSA SER,there have been people who have got their sites penalized by using the so called WhiteHat SEO (building links manually) and there have been people who have got their sites penalized by using the WhiteHat SEO (aka just sharing content and waiting for users to link their site.)Getting your site penalized is not the end of the world.You've ranked your site for a niche,banked hard,site got penalized,and nothing can stop you from creating a new site and replicating the same strategy you did before and ranked.

If you want link of a site who is ranked for a super competitive keyword with blackhat seo,PM me :)

Tools are used for whitehat or for blackhat. GSA is mostly used for spamming and diversification.
You can't rank alone with GSA.

I do have it. You will surely get penalised if you used it to hard.

Tools are used for whitehat or for blackhat. GSA is mostly used for spamming and diversification.
You can't rank alone with GSA.

I do have it. You will surely get penalised if you used it to hard.
There are niches where you can rank with GSA,and there are niches where you can't rank with GSA.

I use GSA SE and GSA CB to rank many niche sites. I don't use it for authority sites or blogs with lots of comments.
It's been one of my favorite tools this year, as I'm able to rank websites and make money in just 2-4 weeks. Sometimes websites that pull $1-5 per day, and sometimes more then $50-100 per day.

It's not white hat, and it might not be permanent, but it sticks for a few months and can be escalated easily.

I use GSA SE and GSA CB to rank many niche sites. I don't use it for authority sites or blogs with lots of comments.
It's been one of my favorite tools this year, as I'm able to rank websites and make money in just 2-4 weeks. Sometimes websites that pull $1-5 per day, and sometimes more then $50-100 per day.

It's not white hat, and it might not be permanent, but it sticks for a few months and can be escalated easily.

You are hitting low comp niches and videos right?
Yeah, its only for those niches, but authority sites are a BIG NO.

You are hitting low comp niches and videos right?
Yeah, its only for those niches, but authority sites are a BIG NO.

Not only low competition. Low competition is super easy, and medium competition is not that difficult.
High competition like "how to lose 10 pounds" is possible after 1-2 months.

For youtube videos i can beat videos with 1 million views or less. More than that gets difficult.

It depends on how you use it if it's white or black hat.

Myself have ranked heavily using GSA including websites that are now PR 4-5 and didn't get any penalties in the last year!... so I would highly recommend GSA SER + captcha breaker + indexer. But be carefull how you use it.

Myself have ranked heavily using GSA including websites that are now PR 4-5 and didn't get any penalties in the last year!... so I would highly recommend GSA SER + captcha breaker + indexer. But be carefull how you use it.

Would you be able to do a case study on how you've used it?

Can u share the settings that u r using for ur tier building ?

Not only low competition. Low competition is super easy, and medium competition is not that difficult.
High competition like "how to lose 10 pounds" is possible after 1-2 months.

For youtube videos i can beat videos with 1 million views or less. More than that gets difficult.

What about a case study bro. I think you are pro with this. :)

Yes it works and works well, but its blackhat and you will likely hit a penalty some time in the future. Great for churn and burn sites though.

MI
Back