The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Who the fax does this, is it still 1987!

A

adrian

So I have to fuxing fax some documents, I will most likely either pay a couple bucks or "borrow" one at my job. But there are some some crafty people here so what the fux. How do you all get your fax straight?

I honestly can't believe faxing is still a thing, especially with large financial institutions. Especially aggravating when you ask if you can just send an email like a normal person living in the 21st century, and they still insist on a fax.

To answer your question, I forgot the specific companies, but there are services that will actually convert your email to faxes and vice versa. You just send the email to the fax number@someaddress.com and they send the fax through for you.

You know, what is also a real prob? The 1997 3.5 inch floppies. Sometimes people still send such old floppies with documents on it and I have to send them back: Sorry, we have no floppy drive anymore for them !!

Faxing as still used at times, because it is still considered "paper trail". Being tin the mortgage industry years ago, they put that nonsense to bed showing it could be just as corrupt as an email.....

Can you scan the docs and fax from your computer?

Funny, I just gave my fax machine to the Goodwill a few weeks ago. I hated to see it go, I liked it but hey, they're dinosaurs now. I couldn't even give it away, nobody wanted it.

Humm, maybe see if you can find one on Craigslist, otherwise you could try this free service here- hxxp://faxzero.com/

I can't post links ( change the hxxp to http)

banners
Back