The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Who plays computer games?

I just pre-purchased Sundered on Steam. In the infamous words of Bart Scott,
tumblr_m934hfztvH1r1ang0o1_400.gif

I'm not a big gamer but I had a couple of games played. MOBA, MMORPG, FPS and the likes are some of the games I've played. Games that I've played are Diablo, World of Tanks, DOTA and the likes. A bit of Crossfire and Counter strike.

Not so much these days but I do have a couple installed. I like to play City Skylines with all the mods available makes it a completely different game but it requires time much of what I dont have right now.

So who plays games? Personally I only ever play Fifa but thats because I don't have time for others and love football :)
I am not a game player and I have friends who are crazy fan for King glory, but they seldom play on computer, since mobile phone is more convenient and you can play everywhere.

Played a lot of games befor. Played dota2, wow, hots, lol, hon, OW, AA, BNS, Reveletion, and so on. Each of this games are best)

The most frequently played gaming device is the PC (56 percent of respondents), followed by dedicated consoles (53 percent) and smartphones (36). Handhelds are played least often; just 17 percent of frequent players claimed to use those devices.

Hey. I also play Warcraft and all was great news that came out update the battle for Azeroth. What server do you play on at the moment? Once I was interested in the most pumped character but over time in the game I was lazy, I only like to fight with other players online, it's fun. Of course the plot of the game attracts me and I want to visit the new lands of Kul-Tiras and Zandalar. But I'm afraid it will not be soon. So I want to stock up on gold and buy character levels for the official server.

Any reason for sneaking a link in there?

banners
Back