The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Who keeps your house clean?

I had to do most of the cleaning, my wife do a fair bid as well and I insist my pig, sorry I mean my daughter keeps her pigsty I mean room clean. You are lucky with your helpful 16 year old Maria.

Yes I am Temi. He does the dishes every day once a day for me. Has done that for a few years now and doesn't complain about it. He also tidies his room now and again, not often enough but does help if asked.

I hope my 9 yearl old daugher will become like that as she grows older, at the moment I have to read her the riot act to get her to tidy up her room

I clean the house myself and I have to do it everyday because I have a large dog that's hairy and messy LOL

its a mixture between me and my housemates. We're generally pretty good unless theres a night out. The people who have more free time tend to do more cleaning than others but we wont let it get into a terrible state like some student houses!

The people who have more free time tend to do more cleaning than others but we wont let it get into a terrible state like some student houses!

Correction, YOU won't let it go into a terrible state :)

Despite what xhan will say. I'm rather clean actually. No more than a few unorganised papers or a can left on the floor following a night out. And - whilst I live with my mum - we do share the duties (if anything, I do teh lions share).

I cook, my housemate cleans - simple.
I have this completely undeserved reputation for being really messy. Apart from my desk (always covered in about a foot of paper) I'm actually quite OCD about keeping everything in it's place!

Wife is the master when it comes to cleaning, etc. When she and my daughter left for summer vacation this year, I slept on the couch in the living room during the whole summer and never cleaned, vacuumed, etc. When it was time for them to return, the panick mode kicked in and once for the whole year I cleaned up.

banners
Back