The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Who is your host?

Over the last several years, I've been with quite a few different hosts, HawkHost, GoDaddy, Host24, 000WebHost, & so, so many more. Over the last few days, I've found an amazing host that I'm now using that's just now starting up, they're offering free 5 day trials for their Deluxe hosting package until the 19th so you can try their services out risk-free!
The Phantom Host has been around for less than a week but I've never seen such amazing prices on such amazing hosting.
I'm tagging a link just because they're still having difficulty with SEO since "Phantom" is a very very popular Halloween phrase, www. thephantomhost .com
The coupon code is: Trial

HostiServer offering fast and cheap servers. Also 7 days free trial is available

Personally, I use Bluehost. At the enterprise/commercial level, our company recently migrated to WPEngine. It's a bit pricier and more specialized than other hosts, but it definitely has excellent chat and phone support and a great knowledge base.

I got my domain name from 9cubehosting.com as I find they provide domain services at low cost and a good free package which would be economic for the user.

I bought domains with namecheap and I am also subscribed to name cheap shared hosting package. The package that I am subscribed allows me to host upto three websites.

MI
Back