monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Who has a "day job"?

Discussion in 'General Internet Marketing' started by tyforest, Sep 17, 2014.

1. tyforest

tyforest Affiliate affiliate

Just wondering I managed to quit mine last year who else has a "day job"?

2. monetizer
  3. bizmoola

bizmoola Affiliate affiliate

me !!!.... after more than 20yrs working hard 8-5 for the paycheck, i'm fired-up to get ONLINE BIZMONEY working for me this time...i long for less stress, more time, and great financial freedom. :)

K likes this.
  4. sleenirvana

sleenirvana Affiliate affiliate

I have a day job. I go 9-5 then 6-2am on aff. Thats wat Dr Ngo did when he first started. Also my day job has a comp, i sometimes use it to launch campaigns.

erffiliate and Huw Hughes like this.
  5. LukePeerFly

LukePeerFly Super Moderator Super Mod moderator Affiliate Manager Service Manager affiliate

Still stuck with a day job :)

Huw Hughes and K like this.
  6. JSatGS

JSatGS Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Have day job now. Could not stand not having something to do so had to redeploy a network, start building sites again and begin getting things moving forward.

7. williamrs

williamrs Affiliate affiliate

My affiliate business went from a one person business to a company with 10+ employees... So, I believe I can say I have a day job.

IMO, there is nothing wrong in having a day job. The problem is to spend 40+ hours a week doing something that you don't LOVE.

I love what I do, so my day job is great and I don't intend to change things and get back to the one person model. On the opposite, I am confident that my company will grow and soon we will have more people in our "family". :)

Huw Hughes and fnoperi like this.
  8. paulpurebits

paulpurebits Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

i have a day job...but i am also making money on my own way...in my free time...a job is not enough

9. hypefree

hypefree Affiliate affiliate

I don't' have one but I work harder on making money on my own then when I had a 9 to 5 and that is the truth. I notice when I go to mastermind meetings that most of the gurus at that meetings work even harder then me (and I'm not lazy) but when I watch them speak on stage or webinars they are like "I don't work" "it's all passive" " it's all outsourced" etc.. I guess no one would buy their coaching or systems or courses if they used the disgusting dirty forbidden word WORK. I don't know Tim Farris and I have not read his book but I would take a bet the guy doesn't work 4 hours or less a week. Just throughing it out there (I might be wrong).

10. the_real_djcrunk

the_real_djcrunk Affiliate affiliate

"Here's how I think of my money - as soldiers - I send them out to war everyday. I want them to take prisoners and come home, so there's more of them".

Kevin O'Leary

That is my profession.

11. clementeappiris

clementeappiris Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

+1 for me :)
    can't say I dislike it so far though..

12. church

church Affiliate affiliate

About to leave it for good!

13. Daniel.Thomas

Daniel.Thomas Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

I worked from home for about 8 months. I managed to earn a decent revenue overall. The thing is that I had good months and not so good months. So I realized that I can't provide for my family like this and I took a "day" job in the online marketing that I enjoy a lot. My schedule is rather flexible so I can dedicate around 2-3h each day for my websites and some PPC :) Now I see it more like a hobby and I the money I get is like an extra income.

14. kpr

kpr Affiliate affiliate

Im a slave for autoglass.

15. Snoop

Snoop Affiliate affiliate

Nope gone full time on this IM thing

16. church

church Affiliate affiliate

and....left! No more carpet fitting for me

chazten likes this.
  17. astonishin

astonishin Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

I've never in my life worked for anyone beside myself, I started doing offers on those GPT sites, then I started designing and developing which led to me freelancing and now im finding success with affiliate marketing having $1000 profit days.

Huw Hughes likes this.
  18. TrafficBroker

TrafficBroker Traffic Manager Traffic Manager affiliate

still have my job. I'm an adnetwork affiliate manager and i get to learn things everyday with it. I might be also venture to online business once i get to learn enough.

19. CHRIS - Etology

CHRIS - Etology Traffic Manager Traffic Manager affiliate

Been slinging traffic for 7 years, 6 of them working from home.

Back in an office 1/2 time and actually enjoying it. Working from home has it's negatives and positives.... Even when you right on the beach.

20. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Administrator Administrator moderator affiliate

Yep, I'm moving my biz out of the house in the next couple of months to a nearby office complex. Home has many distractions some days.

21. Snoop

Snoop Affiliate affiliate

Featured Resources (View All)

MI