The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Who else agrees K is the top dog for making this great site?//

Wanna know how to make the forum better? Give us an option to remove that annoying green banner with William's webinar replay. Implement it with a cookie that's set to true after I once clicked it. I don't like it taking up 70% of my above-the-fold. I know you're good friends, you're probably making a commission from these sales, but I don't really care. Till you remove the banner, I'll stay away from the forum
My PA didn't make it dismissible as normal, you should be ok now.

Nice feedback, guys and ladies! I gotta tell ya K, this is the best community I've been a part of, so far in my short "IM career". And yes, I'm BUMPING this thread!

Wanna know how to make the forum better? Give us an option to remove that annoying green banner with William's webinar replay. Implement it with a cookie that's set to true after I once clicked it. I don't like it taking up 70% of my above-the-fold. I know you're good friends, you're probably making a commission from these sales, but I don't really care. Till you remove the banner, I'll stay away from the forum

Really off topic for this thread, should have been placed in the Support and Feedback forum @ppcnewbie !

I got a candid photo of K's wallet!

9d473f3a6288563b9f1f713ec394a62e.jpg

MI
Back