The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Who are the experts in affiliate marketing?

2 questions that should be of interest to many of you too.

the first one:

who are the experts in affiliate marketing?

the second one:

if i wanted to be successful in this business, what are the most important things i need to know?

thanks in advance

IMO one of the experts in the affiliate marketing world is Mr.Jim Edwards - creator of one of the best ebook marketing guides on the internet for newbies.
In order to be successful I believe its essential to find a unique niche and embrace challenge.

Affiliates, as i've found tend to keep themselves to themselves. Chris Cobb bills himself as a very successful marketer.

Here's my list:

Ken Evoy
Jeremy Schoemaker
Lynn Terry
Joel Comm
Rosalind Gardner

The best things you can learn and hold onto is passion and patience.

the big names I've found in my research

while researching for the top affiliate marketers... the giants we can all learn from, I've found several names. Let me know if any of these leads are worth looking into! Thanks for the names you guys! That's all I was really looking for names of the best of the best.

Here is my list:

Rich Schefren
Eben Pagan
Jim Edwards
Brad Callen
Joel Comm
Rosalind Gardner
John Reece
Willie Crawford
Tiffany Dow
Yanik Silver
Mike Mertz
Jermaine Griggs
Ross Goldberg
Perry Marshall
Jason Moffatt
Ken Evoy
Michael Cheney
Marlon Sanders
Joe Vitale
Travis Sago
Jay Abraham
Dan Kennedy
Gary Halbert
Claude Hopkins
Frank Kern
Anik Singal
Adeel Chowdhry and Bobby Walker
Saj P.
Mike Filsaime
Adam Short and Alen Sultanic
Jeff Walker
Justin and Chaunna Brooke
Gauher Chaudhry

hope this list is helpful to you all

let me know if you think of anyone else

I'm looking for the best

For me the experts are the one who have the success. I can say people around this forum who provide great advices are among the experts which I really would like to thank for the learning I had. If you want to be successful, patience and dedication are essential factors to consider. Hard work and focus are as well important points. Being updated with techniques and strategies is a must in this kind of business because technology changes a lot in internet marketing.

The best ones, the ones that will teach you without overwhelming you with offers, are:

Rosalind Gardner (Wordpress pro)
Chris Farrell (excellent video training)

This is a short list, but they are two that I have stuck with. Nice people too!

Why do you want to know who the experts are?

Do you want to emulate them?

One thing all masters of something as vibrant as Affiliate Marketing have in common is they are thinking up new ideas and setting trends.

If you want to be successful in this game, you must be on the cutting edge. It will get you farther to be the first to start a new trend then to pick it up after the leaders have let it leak out.

I know I'm new but I like Dan Brock and Steven James and Michael Jones. These guys are big on showing you exactly what they do step by step with video so you can follow along and duplicate their efforts. Thanks to them I have learned a ton of stuff that would have taken me eons to learn otherwise.

I don't know about being the most knowledgeable but the top dog as far as money earned, I think we have to give it to Frank kern with a whopping I believe it was 30+million in a 24 hour period

banners
Back