The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Who actually makes at least 10,000 USD per day?

Ninja Will

affiliate
Is there any affiliate marketing company say from Odigger or Offervault that actually track all your leads and sales? Does anyone still make 10,000 USD per with affiliate marketing companies like Clickbooth etc? I don't believe it's true, I want to be a believer but I have not seen one company (yet) that tracks correctly for serious email marketers.

I would love to know, I loved working with affiliate companies until all of this fraud garbage started happening.
Thanks,
Bill Waggoner

the test way is opening one your own company, no one can shave u.
Exactly my point, I used to make these affiliate companies (The Real Big Boys) millions a month and then out of the blue they started scamming shaving scrubbing whatever term you want to use.
I will name 1 name for now never to work. XY7Elite NEVER work with those dudes, they hire great salesmen but COMPLETELY FULL OF IT. (Just my experience)

there is no way to earn that amount of money in one day it's all scam in my view.... i have in that business for many years and still haven't got that much amount... i don't know how people earn that much money in one day.... do anyone know about it? if anyone know about it then please let me know.....

there is no way to earn that amount of money in one day it's all scam in my view.... i have in that business for many years and still haven't got that much amount... i don't know how people earn that much money in one day.... do anyone know about it? if anyone know about it then please let me know.....

Do you think Ngo makes that much in a day?

People who can earn that amount per day, will never reveal how they do it. Would you reveal it If would have 10k$ per day?

@tom804...... Yup NGO's can make that much of amount in a day because they have a vast network of employees... If a person is single and he or she wants to make that amount of money it will not be possible... I have met many people running NGO's and they say that they earn that much of amount. but for that practice is required. You can't make it in a day alone that's guaranteed.

@Dario......... Yeah that may be a reason also but not always because if someone earn that much money in a day.. and if he or she tells it to the other people it won't decrease there money earning ratio because they are professionals but in my view it is not impossible to earn a huge amount in a day.... if you say in a week them there is a possibility.. until unless you are a professional in some field and your client is willing to pay high rates to you only then you can earn that much amount in a day if you are paid hourly.. that's the fact and no one can deny it.........

I have had $10K+ days. However, not consistently 365 days per year.

I've been promoting CPA offers for 15+ years and while some aspects of it have changed over time, the basic strategy and underlying principles that I use, have never changed. Here is a very brief overview...

I heavily promote PPL (pay per lead) offers, this is because there is no credit card required to complete an offer. All a user has to do is fill out a form, for me to get paid. In addition, because of this, conversion rates are typically much higher than offers that require a sale. Basically I'm just generating leads.

I favor offers that have some financial positioning...have a make get or save money angle to them. These have overall worked the best for me and tend to have the greatest mass appeal (large/wide audience). So the potential to be able to produce high volume exists.

For traffic, I acquire Fresh Targeted data(email) where I know what the users are interested in and I know that there is a specific PPL offer that will match their interest. I also generate real-time co-reg that targets specific PPL offers. I also work with aged data, but that's a bit more advanced.

The reason why I acquire data over other forms of marketing is that when I spend money, I'm actually building assets that I then own and can market to over and over at low cost. Compared to what most marketers do and that's to buy traffic that then usually just turns into one-time clicks.

A lot of people will tell you not to buy lists. I personally think the majority of them read this and turned around and just preach it, as it's the truth. Others I would imagine, just ended up buying some crappy data that was doomed from the start.

The best advice I could give anyone that ever tries it, is to always start with a small sample when working with any new data source. Test it and get an idea of the quality and how long it will likely take to break-even on it, before spending a bunch of money. I have never lost money of data by using this rule. However, I can't say that I never ended up with some data that took longer to break-even then I liked.

Everything is about break-even when you acquire data. This goes back to the fact that you are building assets, that you now own. So when you get to break-even, it's not like your going to stop marketing all of the sudden. So turning a profit at this point, is pretty much inevitable. The key is to break-even as quickly as possible, so you can reinvest the capital back into something else that will produce revenue.

Once your at break-even or turning a profit, you want to test to see how aggressive you can be with promoting additional offers. The amount and frequency that you can put additional offers in front of the users, the great your profit potential. To do this, you just need to watch your stats and back off if anything becomes unacceptable.

As I said, this is just a real brief overview and there is more involved. But it's rock solid and can be very profitable. Everyone that I know that is in the business and knows what they are doing, does 6-7 figures. Granted that is a very large range, much comes down to one's ability to scale and then effectively manage the infrastructure that some with scaling.

If this is all new to you, one of the best ways to learn the business / marketing is to generate co-reg, plus it is less expensive to get started. Then when your comfortable, move up to acquiring data. This will make it much less overwhelming compared to, if you tried to do everything at once.

Anyway, something to consider.

People do make that a day and more, im not even close but I am crazy enough to believe I will get there.

yupp... we have some such brilliant guys! but no one wants to share their trade secrets.. I have heard about a couple of guys like, Anthony Morrison and Ryan Eagle but dont know what kind of marketing they did to earn stacks of money and real money!

yupp... we have some such brilliant guys! but no one wants to share their trade secrets.. I have heard about a couple of guys like, Anthony Morrison and Ryan Eagle but dont know what kind of marketing they did to earn stacks of money and real money!

Not sure I'd use either of those as shining examples. :) Yes, they made lots of money but I expect their legal troubles will take quite a bit of that.

I've been promoting CPA offers for 15+ years and while some aspects of it have changed over time, the basic strategy and underlying principles that I use, have never changed. Here is a very brief overview...

I heavily promote PPL (pay per lead) offers, this is because there is no credit card required to complete an offer. All a user has to do is fill out a form, for me to get paid. In addition, because of this, conversion rates are typically much higher than offers that require a sale. Basically I'm just generating leads.

I favor offers that have some financial positioning...have a make get or save money angle to them. These have overall worked the best for me and tend to have the greatest mass appeal (large/wide audience). So the potential to be able to produce high volume exists.

For traffic, I acquire Fresh Targeted data(email) where I know what the users are interested in and I know that there is a specific PPL offer that will match their interest. I also generate real-time co-reg that targets specific PPL offers. I also work with aged data, but that's a bit more advanced.

The reason why I acquire data over other forms of marketing is that when I spend money, I'm actually building assets that I then own and can market to over and over at low cost. Compared to what most marketers do and that's to buy traffic that then usually just turns into one-time clicks.

A lot of people will tell you not to buy lists. I personally think the majority of them read this and turned around and just preach it, as it's the truth. Others I would imagine, just ended up buying some crappy data that was doomed from the start.

The best advice I could give anyone that ever tries it, is to always start with a small sample when working with any new data source. Test it and get an idea of the quality and how long it will likely take to break-even on it, before spending a bunch of money. I have never lost money of data by using this rule. However, I can't say that I never ended up with some data that took longer to break-even then I liked.

Everything is about break-even when you acquire data. This goes back to the fact that you are building assets, that you now own. So when you get to break-even, it's not like your going to stop marketing all of the sudden. So turning a profit at this point, is pretty much inevitable. The key is to break-even as quickly as possible, so you can reinvest the capital back into something else that will produce revenue.

Once your at break-even or turning a profit, you want to test to see how aggressive you can be with promoting additional offers. The amount and frequency that you can put additional offers in front of the users, the great your profit potential. To do this, you just need to watch your stats and back off if anything becomes unacceptable.

As I said, this is just a real brief overview and there is more involved. But it's rock solid and can be very profitable. Everyone that I know that is in the business and knows what they are doing, does 6-7 figures. Granted that is a very large range, much comes down to one's ability to scale and then effectively manage the infrastructure that some with scaling.

If this is all new to you, one of the best ways to learn the business / marketing is to generate co-reg, plus it is less expensive to get started. Then when your comfortable, move up to acquiring data. This will make it much less overwhelming compared to, if you tried to do everything at once.

Excellent, thanks for sharing your expertise!

Question that I've wondered about for some time....what is co-reg?

Excellent, thanks for sharing your expertise!

Question that I've wondered about for some time....what is co-reg?

Co-reg = Co-registration.

Have you ever signed up to a site and while filling out the form, you were shown a small lists of offers and next to each offer was a check box? That's co-reg.

To receive more info on an offer, a users clicks the check box next to the specific offer they are interested in and then their data is imported real-time into the advertisers autoresponder, which sends the info out immediately.

Co-reg = Co-registration.

Have you ever signed up to a site and while filling out the form, you were shown a small lists of offers and next to each offer was a check box? That's co-reg.

To receive more info on an offer, a users clicks the check box next to the specific offer they are interested in and then their data is imported real-time into the advertisers autoresponder, which sends the info out immediately.

Ahhh, I see. Thanks!

I have never made 5 figure in a day but would love to hit it soon. It's just a matter of time. But thanks man for sharing your experience. Really loved reading it.

@tom804...... Yup NGO's can make that much of amount in a day because they have a vast network of employees... If a person is single and he or she wants to make that amount of money it will not be possible... I have met many people running NGO's and they say that they earn that much of amount. but for that practice is required. You can't make it in a day alone that's guaranteed.
Lol He meant Charles Ngo and not Non Govt Organization

Is there any affiliate marketing company say from Odigger or Offervault that actually track all your leads and sales? Does anyone still make 10,000 USD per with affiliate marketing companies like Clickbooth etc? I don't believe it's true, I want to be a believer but I have not seen one company (yet) that tracks correctly for serious email marketers.

I would love to know, I loved working with affiliate companies until all of this fraud garbage started happening.
Thanks,
Bill Waggoner

You can have a try with peerfly.com , AdSenceMedia.com , Maxbounty.com . They are very good so far i am working. Can track almost everything like you are looking for.

Thanks.

Thanks,
Bill Waggoner
I do believe that there are those well established marketers who make that much in a day. You will however notice that most of them work for high level companies that do pay the employees very well. The other persons who can be earning that much are those marketers who have opened their own agencies and do take commission on every subaffiliate marketer who market the products. Nowdays there are very many ways people make money by almost doing nothing, all they do is send emails receive cheques and smile all their way to the bank.

MI
Back