The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Which type of link exchange is better?

kane

affiliate
Usually while exchanging links, i ask for contextual link. But there are site wide links, footer links, text links, banners, etc.
I request for link on the relevant page or section of the website than site wide links.
Which one is the best ?

one way links are great,, because google prefers them... and it is not that you cant do link exchange,, it is also fine if you have some one do have the same theme as your website do have,, you can go with that.

Free link exchange directories have no cost, except that they require the webmaster to manually add each site. Webmasters can have complete control over links when part of a free link exchange. Utilize of link exchange by webmasters would keep on to be a useful and essential means to improve search engine placement and marketing websites.

If you consider about the link exchange, the reule of tumb is that allways do share with high PR sites

According to me all 3 are beneficial for doing link exchange. But link exchange should be done with the similar sites only.Before doing link exchange one should first check the quality of other site.

I think one way and two way link exchange is good for link building,But remember one thing before doing link exchange always do the link exchange with relevant site and also check the PR of that site.Also You should beware to your bad neighbor when you exchanging a links to your link exchange partner.

Hello, of course, one way links are the best ! But, you will not get it for free, from good site and of course, not from every subpage, which you will choose.
I do exchange (two-way linking) simple text links, from special link pages. You may see, how I am doing this in my example links page: lotto-game.com/links.html
If you would like to get a one way link from specific other page, you have to pay for that. One-way linking is not so easy to get :)

One-way linking is more better than any kind of link exchange tactics. So keep trying to search those website which allow you to submit your website without any kind of condition.

One way link is best for increase the backlinks.. backlinks ar very much important so, now a days one way links are very important. the two & three way links are not an more wight age, so one way is best for getting a SERP in Google.

This is my personal suggestion on types of links that you mentioned... (1 being the best)
1. 1 way contextual link
2. 3 way contextual link
3. 1 way basic link
4. 3 way basic link
5. 1 way site wide links, such as footer links or blogroll links
6. 3 way site wide links, such as footer links or blogroll links

*notice I do not mention basic 2 way link exchanges at all, as i'm not a fan of simply trading link juice

*my advice, do NOT focus on just 1 type of link exchange..... obtain and document a massive list of all sorts, then go back a few months down the road and see if the sites you linked with can offer you any more valuable links (on their new pages, etc)

The best sort of links come from pages of text on the same subject that include a link to your site as the expert example of that subject.

Examples:
Article on a Manchester United fan site, that links to the official MUFC site.
Article on a politics based site, that links to the official House of Commons site.
Article about tennis on a sports based site, that links to the official Wimbledon site.
Article on a website about computers, that links to the PC World Site.
Article on a website about website creation, that links to this forum!

So the 'trick' with link exchanges is not to exchange links!
The 'trick' is to become the expert site everyone else links to.
Become the 'expert' site on your chosen subject, and other sites will 'naturally' link to your site.

banners
Back