The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Which Traffic Source(s) Should I Use To Generate 500 Leads Per Day with Sweepstakes Offers?

To get 500 leads a day you first you need huge budget and mix of traffic sources. FB is good traffic source for this vertical.

Hey members, I'm looking for traffic sources that can help me to generate 500 Leads per day in sweepstakes vertical. Thank in Advance
Hello Abdul Majeed Siddiqui, one thing i'll hardly suggest you is to target your searches towards a spy-tool that could help you out with this struggle. Good luck for this dude. There are some great spy-tools listed over here, that could really be helpful for you, and for a good price too. Take a look at this thread, and wish you luck with this!
https://www.affiliatefix.com/threads/7-useful-ad-spying-tools-for-affiliate-marketers.28195/

Hey members, I'm looking for traffic sources that can help me to generate 500 Leads per day in sweepstakes vertical. Thank in Advance

You are going to struggle VERY hard to generate 500 leads per day at a margin that is profitable with paid traffic.

I would suggest you run a test with display such as FB first and see what your margins look like on a small scale, but I can already tell you that unless you trim down your funnel to the bare bones and keep your click costs to single digit cents, it's going to be a hell of a battle to keep this one in the green and make decent bank.

How much does it pay per submit? Like 1-2 bucks I'd imagine?

You can go for a spy tool, i bet you could use their service to help you target the best traffic source to work with. This is a spy-tool, and their service has features that can help you out to reach what you are looking at. Good luck buddy.

Last edited by a moderator:
You are going to struggle VERY hard to generate 500 leads per day at a margin that is profitable with paid traffic.

I would suggest you run a test with display such as FB first and see what your margins look like on a small scale, but I can already tell you that unless you trim down your funnel to the bare bones and keep your click costs to single digit cents, it's going to be a hell of a battle to keep this one in the green and make decent bank.

How much does it pay per submit? Like 1-2 bucks I'd imagine?
yeah! I'll test first then I'll scale the campaign. Thanks your helpful reply :)

L
You can go for Admobispy, i bet you could use their service to help you target the best traffic source to work with. This is a spy-tool, and their service has features that can help you out to reach what you are looking at. Good luck buddy.
Will have a look! Others suggested me above. Thanks for your reply

I would say you need a lot of traffic to have such amount of daily leads, probably coming from several traffic sources. You can start a campaign in one of them (like Zeropark or Propellerads) and then expand to PopAds, PopCash, Tonic, and similar. This will also depend a lot on your lander and the offer itself.

You can also check this post about running Sweepstakes on Facebook.

Hope it helps!
Didn't help a little. Not sure, how this article helping affiliates. I know how to run ads on Facebook since I've worked a lot in selling products on my Shopify store.

Hey dude did you tried Facebook? i know you can promote Sweepstakes offers over there, and make good results with them, otherwise, one simple way will be to only afford the service of a spy-tool like Admobispy, and try to reach best traffic sources using their services. They really have good skills that could be helpful for this. Hope this could be helpful on this struggle.

banners
Back