The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Which tracking is the best which not expensive ?

Mina

affiliate
Hello,
Currently I use Voluum tracking but I'm searching for another tracking more Cheaper than Voluum so i found APPSFLYER ... What you about it for Mobile or Web campaigns tracking
Considering that most of time I'm working with direct link campaign i mean without using landing pages
So, Is APPSFLYER is Good for mobile and web campaigns as voluum and more cheaper ?
Waiting your advice
Thanks,
Mina

If you can't afford $99 per month for a tracker as solid as Voluum, I suggest you rethink your strategy.

For $99 you are getting a steal; think about it - state of the art tracker AND hosting AND system administrators ensuring uptime! I think that's HUGE value right there!

Apps flyer doesn't come close to volume!

Hello,
Currently I use Voluum tracking but I'm searching for another tracking more Cheaper than Voluum so i found APPSFLYER ... What you about it for Mobile or Web campaigns tracking
Considering that most of time I'm working with direct link campaign i mean without using landing pages
So, Is APPSFLYER is Good for mobile and web campaigns as voluum and more cheaper ?
Waiting your advice
Thanks,
Mina

Hey, @Mina thanks for your thread, when it comes to tracking, the most affordable appeared to be AdsBridge tracker, as it provides all the services you need to track you campaigns, like: TDS, autooptimization, fast redirects and so on. Btw, it all based in one cloud-hosted platform.

Please contact me when you are ready to try it, will help you to set it up.

@iamattila I respect you point, thanks.

Regards,
AdsBridge representative Alex.

Hi @Mina - APPSFLYER is essentially an sdk that mobile app developers install in their app and then they can start buying traffic and track their conversions/revenues.

As an affiliate/media buyer one day perhaps one of your client will provide you links from an appsflyer system. You will add this link into your tracking software, send them traffic and see your conversions show up in your tracking software.

Regarding tracking - there are many options, but before selecting what is good for you, you need to see what best suits your needs.
Adsbridge - @Alex_O99 made its point above.
Voluum - been around for a long time and have good reputation
prosper - free, old but lots of uses still run on their server. But self hosted and made for users who have the tech skills to manage a server/vps
cpvlab - same as prospert, except that there is a one time cost.
TrackingDesk (my company) - Is integrated with thousands of affiliate networks and over 50 traffic sources so you dont have to deal/struggle with setting up tracking parameters, subid's or manually configuring your server pixels.

Otherwise, tracking is tracking. Not rocket science there and I while I can only speak for TrackingDesk, I can assume that all the above track properly.
Price-wise - While it is important to get the proper value for your money, 100$/month is money well spent for a software that is considered by most (hopefully @Alex_O99 and @iamattila will agree with me) to be an essential element of your marketing tool kit. So before jumping to an other software for financial reasons, you should figure out how much this software allows you to save - campaign costs, time spent doing reports and campaign optimizations - and how much revenues this software allows you to make.

Good luck!

Regards,
Laurent

banners
Back