The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Which site do you use to create a landing page?

tonyyeungsu

affiliate
There are so many tools to create landing page. My question is what site do you use to create your landing page on PAY PER CALL campaign, and why? or do you have your own domain name, and host server?

Here are the following site I found.

-Landingpagemonkey.com
-leadpages.net
-landingpagesguy.com
-unbounce.com

There are so many tools to create landing page. My question is what site do you use to create your landing page on PAY PER CALL campaign, and why? or do you have your own domain name, and host server?

Here are the following site I found.

-Landingpagemonkey.com
-leadpages.net
-landingpagesguy.com
-unbounce.com

I personally like unbounce cause its good.
I do have my own domain and host server, but my LP's are hosted with unbounce.
Hope i helped!

Hello, I am a software and web developer and therefore do not use any third party to create the landers that I use. The only time I get to know these other websites is when I want to see the designs that they have implemented. It is easier this way because I can easily manipulate or create a land that meets the requirements or needs at hand. Unbounce.com to me gives a lot of insight to my development tasks.

Thanks for recommending Instapage, sinam10.

There are a lot of options -- it's a crowded space. But, there are a lot of differences too and the market has really separated into different tiers too. It really depends on your skill level and what you're looking to accomplish. You get what you pay for, but maybe you don't need a lot of flexibility, customizability, or features and the least expensive option would work for you.

Instapage's UI is incredibly simple (much more streamlined than Unbounce and Leadpages) so it's easy for marketers and designers to start building pages quickly. We also have 100+ templates that are darn well designed (if I might say so myself).

And don't make the mistake of thinking our platform is less advanced than others just because our UI is simpler. With our 100% custom design flexibility, you can design without limits on Instapage – unlike other platforms. Using our custom code feature, you can add whatever layers of functionality you want to your pages, too. We have real-time built-in analytics and A/B split testing too as well as a lot of other features (and we're releasing new features faster than any other platforms).

Some other offerings currently have a couple more integrations than us, but we allow you to use webhooks and/or Zapier to integrate with hundreds of other apps. With my own affiliate business to run, using Zapier to automate has been a huge time saver for me. I don't know how I could live without it :)

We also offer a killer affiliate program too (and you don't have to be a paying customer to participate unlike Leadpages or others) ;)

If there are any questions about Instapage, don't hesitate to reach out. Otherwise, give us a try as we offer a free 30-day trial (no credit card required).

banners
Back