The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Seeking Help Which SEO content structure takes priority in 2024?

kembo

affiliate
Hello everyone!
I tried to audit content for my website but it's inefficient. Do you have any to share with me? Thank you very much!

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
You need to be more specific on what you want to audit and improve --and in what way to get some input here.

1703381422502.png

Got proof that AI generated affiliate content gets SEO?

Machine generated content is rather easy to detect (in most cases) unless you spend a lot of time editing that content and adding you own words to it. (you not your --human error ;) )

Valuable content or in demand original content can work. Most affiliate content is little better than an internet ad or `advertorial` or fake review.

Well, if every webmaster banned GoogleBot, Google Search with wither up and die.
Something better would replace it and in 10 years we are back to square 1 and have to ban searchEngine New.
The SE's are not friendly with it. The are deindexing sites daily for this.
twisted tale:

The brain explained that since he controlled all the parts of the body, he should be boss. The legs argued that since they took man wherever he wanted to go, they should be boss. The stomach countered with the explanation that since he digested all the food, he should be boss. The eyes said that without them man would be helpless, so they should be boss. Then the asshole applied for the job. The other parts of the body laughed so hard at this that the asshole became mad and closed up.

After a few days…

The brain went foggy, the legs got wobbly, the stomach got ill, and the eyes got crossed and unable to see. They all conceded and made the asshole boss

I have made an abundance of attempts at creating content for one of my content sites. Two separate detectors immediately identify the new content as AI. Every time!

Additionally, I flew over the holidays on an awesome Lear45XR and wrote about the experience for one of the sites. I was provided round trip tickets for Karen and I as a year end affiliate bonus from one of the private jet charter companies. After posting my new article, I tried having AI take a stab at it and with dismal results. It just cannot relate someone's personal experiences to others.

Personally well written content still outshines AI!

Auditing content for your website in 2024 is a smart move to stay competitive in the digital landscape. It's essential to adapt to the evolving trends in SEO and content structure to maintain or improve your online visibility.
To get some valuable insights and advice, you can check out the resource atIt's a comprehensive guide that covers various aspects of SEO content structure and strategies, making it an excellent resource for both beginners and experienced content creators.
In the current SEO landscape, user-focused and high-quality content tends to take priority. Consider factors like in-depth research, engaging writing, and relevance to your target audience.

Last edited by a moderator:
Conduct thorough keyword research to understand what your audience is searching for, and integrate these keywords naturally into your content. Semantic SEO, which provides context to your content, is becoming increasingly important as search engine algorithms become more sophisticated. Additionally, consider incorporating video and visual elements into your content to enhance user engagement and improve SEO rankings.
As for your content audit, consider seeking assistance from SEO professionals on . They can provide valuable insights and guidance in improving your SEO strategy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Time on site and site return visit rate have always helped me with SEO. User satisfaction in a nutshell.

Remember, Google Chrome and Google-Analytics (GA4 [latest version incarnation]) are tracking consumer patterns all over ... :rolleyes:

*SkyNet* ;)

banners
Back