highbids46

My bank hit me with a lot of overdraft fees when I had a power
outage & my computer got fried & coudnt get online to cancel a
paypal subscription.

There going to close my bank account & put me one check systems
for 5 yrs it if I don't get funds into by the 27Th

From what I've researched these are the only ones that are
paying the quickest by wire.

They are also are some of the hardest ones to promote.

Like the acai trial offers which is vary saturated & everyone is
leary of signing up for the trial offers any way.

Here's some offers I picked so far.

Google Income https://www.myinternetprofitsystem.com

Acai Slim AcaiSlim Plus

Google Profit Google Profit Club : Home Page

Premium White Premium White

Unlock iPhone $29.99 & $37.95 Life Time Membership
price & from my research theres free ways to unlock the iPhone online.

Unlock iPhone 3GS, 3G, 2G, 3.0, 3.0.1, 3.1.2. Jailbreak & Unlock iPhone OS 3.1. Unlocks All versions of iPhone

How the hell do we promote stuff like this, I've tried craigslist
and got vary few responses with a good method & the they started
asking for a pva, no way am I going thru all that with craigslist.

Which one of those offers do you guys think would be best one
to promote & how would you go about promoting it.

I've got a friend adder bot & a private message bot that I'm
trying to get to work that I think would be one way to promote it
I'm open for suggestions.

I'm new in the affiliate business, but from what I have read so far it may be unrealistic to expect to make a decent profit in any new niche until you have been in it for a few months. So, getting funds by the 27th may be difficult. :(

It looks like all of the niches you have chosen have pretty high competition. Have you thought about researching a smaller niche?

Just my thoughts...hopefully someone will post something more helpful for you!

Marie

I honestly don't know if it's possible if you are a newbie to generate money that fast with offers that are that hyper competitive. I mean REALLY competitive. Plus I'm not sure about any of those marketing methods either.

One thing I do know though is affiliate marketing is prohibited on Craigs and they are even warning consumers about affiliate ads and telling them to report them to the merchant company to try to get their commission held back and their affiliate account canceled.

PLUS most affiliate programs have a minimum payout before they will even cut a check and I just don't think any of them will do a wire unless you hit a certain higher amount. In fact MOST say wires are available but if you read the fine print or ask them, it's only an option for super affiliates after they generate 10,000 3 months in a row or some other stipulation. Yet others SAY wire is an option and it is, but you have to pay the extra fee to get a wire.

I hate to sound negative, I am really just trying to help you by being realistic.
My feeling is if you have any other way to make money that's a definite, I'd concentrate on that.

making money in affiliate marketing is not a quick fix, unfortunately..... I think you may be better offering to do manual work in your area if you need cash fast, and when you have improved your current situation maybe then you may be better looking at affiliate marketing ;)

MI
Back