propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Which Network Is Best for Email Submit's Direct Offers

Discussion in 'General Affiliate Marketing Forum' started by $L0w & $T3aDy, Oct 16, 2011.

1. $L0w & $T3aDy

$L0w & $T3aDy Affiliate affiliate

As Now I am with CPALead's network right now providing content locker on your content (website or any incentive). Now i am thinking of joining another network with email submits direct offers. I only used to content locking network don't know which to choose the best in email submits that also allow's all kind of traffic. In my mind now i have some options. If any of you guy worked with any of in that network please share your experience with me so that i can easily choose and go for it. Following are the options right now in my mind.
    1. CPATank
    2. NeverBlue
    3. BLAMAds
    4. Ewa Private Network
    5. PeerFly

If anyelse network you are with or worked with so it will be my pleasure if u share your experience with me here.

Thanks,
    $L0w & $T3aDy

2. K

K Administrator Administrator affiliate

From personal experience i would say

Apply here: BLAM - go via that link and mention me and CPAFix.com in your application and you should be good

i think EWA is the best network right now - but i think you should learn your trade on BLAM first before messing with EWA!

Also i can't vouch for the others on your list - BUT CPATank has a great buzz about it and Vito is a top bloke!

3. mtmjohn

mtmjohn Get your fix Ninja! affiliate

CPATank or BLAMAds. Both are good.

PeerFly does have a bunch of email submit offers but they dont allow incentive traffic.

4. kenster

kenster Affiliate affiliate

Copeac traditionally has a lot of email submits as well!

5. K

K Administrator Administrator affiliate

IF you can get a referral to EWA - get one asap!

6. mtmjohn

mtmjohn Get your fix Ninja! affiliate

agreed.

7. clintonkollman

clintonkollman Affiliate affiliate

I think EWA is the best network right now, but i think you should learn your trade on blam first before messing with EWA.

8. clintonkollman

clintonkollman Affiliate affiliate

I am with CPALead's network right now providing content locker on your content . Now i am thinking of joining another network with email submits direct offers. I only used to content locking network don't know which to choose the best in email submits that also allows all kind of traffic. In my mind now i have some options.

9. Mohalsaiad

Mohalsaiad Affiliate affiliate

try apply to AdWork Media
    with adwork media you can promote CPA Offer (Direct Link), Also Content Lock and product lock (New tool)
    See My Review - So your profits will be collected in a single network

Good Luck

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed