The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Which is the most effective?

temi

affiliate
I was just wondering which is the most effective ways of generating revenue from a websites, here are some of the options I know:

Sell advert directly
Affiliate links
PPC Ad links on your site

Any more ??

I think, there is no miracle way.

It depends what kind of site you have.
But, personally, I think you must diversify and take time to try different way to promote your advertising.

Good luck in your search! :thumbup:

I always believe that if you have traffic coming to your website, depending on how you are earning £££'s, with Google ads having good positioning you can always earn a few dollars.

best ways for revenue

Well, it is a big question and could take up a lot of time covering everything. However, for the purpose of your sanity, I think there are four main ways to generate revenue:

Set up afiliate relationships on your site
Offer adsense or similar ad network ads
Sell ads directly on pages where you are not selling anything
Sell sponsorships on key pages with excellent traffic levels

Of course, you can do all of these things and test to see which is the best
one for you.

A lot of this does depend on your content and if it is a B2B or B2C website. We are sometimes turned on and off by different things at different times and some ads work better on some websites than others.

Of course, blogs and forums are also opportunties to sell ads now and specific categories could net you a sponsorship deal showing the advertisers banner, logo or even playing an audio or video.

There are loads of options but it does depend on a few fundamental points relating to your design and your audience. More to come I am sure!

Sellads :thumbup:

Sell advertisements, links is the common options for earning money from your site .You can make your site active ,then you will earn more .:dancing:

In my view, I support in selling advt directly. as it gives good earning opportunity when you have quality site with good no. of traffics per day.

Don't forget the sometimes lucrative option of parking your domain with the likes of sedo. I had a domain banned from Adsense as I foolishly placed images too close to ads, and I lost $20 - $30 a day on that domain from adsense.

So I tried to park it, and what do you know? Got great clicks as there were many indexed pages backlinks etc.

Won't suit all, but something to bear in mind...

banners
Back