The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Which is more effective: PC or Mobile Advertising?

Y

yesuplizard

In my opinion, Mobile Advertising is more effective. Since most of the people have smart phones, therefore, it will be convenient and cheap for both users and publishers.

There are so many Programs , games , and software are having advertisement in their apps.
For instance, I've seen most of the games have ads, communication software also have ads. It shows Mobile Advertising growing .

Thank you in advance for your opinions, Looking forward to hear your opinions!
:)

I am agreeing with T J Tutor that is important to know what is being promoted and how before deciding the promotion platform. As this is smartphone era, smartphones are globally used by people. Most of mobile users are considerably youngsters. Products and services that to chooses to be promoted on mobile devices are relatively youngster's interest like electronic devices and fashion world items and many such interesting this that youth like more.

Hi Yesuplizard,

This is a great topic.

In my opinion, Mobile Advertising is going to explode. It’s a huge market that’s constantly growing. Recent predictive stats have shown that there should be around 3.9 billion smartphone users by the end of 2016 (that’s a huge part of the global population). That basically means mobile advertising can and probably will be more effective in the coming years.

tmc_3.jpg

Last edited:
Hi All,

It is great to hear your opinions here and thank you for sharing! I agree with all of you that it depends to the specific product/service ,however I just wanted to hear your ideas generally about advertising methods!

Hi All,

It is great to hear your opinions here and thank you for sharing! I agree with all of you that it depends to the specific product/service ,however I just wanted to hear your ideas generally about advertising methods!

Hi Yesuplizard,

On Mobidea, we monetize mobile traffic on CPA and CPI offers worldwide. We have more than 2.000 offers and we're helping more than 20.000 affiliates boost their revenues.

We also give a flat 80% Rev Share to all affiliates who make money with us. No surprises. No guesswork.

I recommend you check Mobidea and start your journey!

8c5a702faa8b20431f809eec89ef268c.gif

Its depended on what you want to promote and where your customers are. Mobile is trending and the mobile searches have increased year over year (even for Google is mobile priority number 1). But dont forget, also on desktop you can earn a lot of money!

Our company has focus on mobile, We monetize mobile traffic all over the world on CPA basis with direct billings offers (adult and mainstream vertical). If you are interested, let me know.

banners
Back